Chief Mate Stability

Hey guys. Anyone know what questions will be on the test, types etc to narrow down what I need to study for the exam. Just would like to focus on what I need. Anyone have any practice tests? I have got everything else down. Just need to narrow it down. Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE=CaptHH;154752]Hey guys. Anyone know what questions will be on the test, types etc to narrow down what I need to study for the exam. Just would like to focus on what I need. Anyone have any practice tests? I have got everything else down. Just need to narrow it down. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

On lapware you can type in your codes for the Chief Mate Stability exams. This will show what questions you need to study. Then they will also have the solved problems so you can figure it out. You can also take the Master stability at MITAGS or one of the other schools. They go over all the exam questions and show you how to solve them. Captain Joes has the same and is cheaper, It is actually pretty interesting and not as hard as celestial. There are some formulas you need to remember. Work on a cheat sheet and write down all the formulas you may need on the blank paper before you start your test. This is the way I did it and I made a 100 on the stability test.

Lee