Cadets and Mates from Texas A&M Maritime Academy

[FONT=arial]Over this past year I’ve come to know and work with several cadets and mates from the Texas Maritime school. Maybe it is just plain timing, but they have come across as the friendliest, well-rounded and most professional mariners I’ve ever worked with. Maybe that’s just the attitude of people in general from Texas. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]But whatever the case may be, it is refreshing and they are a joy to work for or with. Can’t say that about a lot of snobby rude mates or cadets coming from a couple of those other schools. There is just no excuse for it, but it is often obvious where some of these mates and cadets come from. [/FONT]
[FONT=arial]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial]Just two question for those Texas “Cowboy Sea Rangers”……or for anyone who knows…….what’s with those steel toe cowboy boots. They look a little…well…Richard Simmons [/FONT]happy…especially with shorts.
[FONT=arial]

And most importantly. Where can I get a pair?[/FONT]

By “Steel Toe Cowboy Boots”, do you mean these? Pretty standard offshore gear, actually.

Wellington style best all around boot , wArm waterproof and you don’t have to tie anything , just don’t leave them home for Jodi to use around the yard while your away

Good to hear about the Sea Aggies.

He might mean these, too:

[QUOTE=txh2oman;190166]Good to hear about the Sea Aggies.

He might mean these, too:

[/QUOTE]

Could be. . I have been using these pull up steel toes once I started working on rigs. . .