Bulkers stranded off N.China

Dozens of bulker loaded with Australian coal has been sitting idle off North Chinese ports for months because of political spat between China and Australia:

The reason said to be that Australian insist on demanding that the origin of the SARS Cov 2 virus be investigated again, although the accusation it is man made and escaped (or was deliberatly released) from a laboratory in Wuhan has been debunked long ago by most scientists.

Now WHO is back in Wuhan to do just that:

No they are not returning from outer space. Just seafarers finally on their way home after 17 months on the ship::

https://www.seatrade-maritime.com/ship-operations/finally-home-angelic-power-seafarers-stranded-17-months

The Australians and China are in the midst of a serious trade war and had issues with each other well before the pandemic. The article below is from July of 2020. It has created crazy distortions in bulk trade,

Mao’s chosen ones, the spoiled brats in China just dont like it when they dont get their way. They answer to nobody so think they can do anything.
XI has finally worked out the whole world is getting fed up with them as aggressors so he has a new plan
https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2014-01/01/content_17208354.htm

Nice to see the USA flies a military plane into Taiwan and the CCP didnt start WWIII like they said…lol

And to just add to the CCP’s chagrin they have been paying top dollar to import coal and iron ore from Australia.

The horrors!!! China wants to promote it’s culture and values to the outside world.
That cannot be allowed!! Some people may learn something about China and the Chinese people that is different from the picture that is promoted by western media and propaganda.

I’m surprised- You link to a Chinese media report!!. :open_mouth:
Has the Buddy network failed to supply the “right” kind of conspiracy theories, since you fall so low??

you are still confused…
The CCP has no mandate from the Chinese people and as we all know living in countries that have had Chinese people for hundreds of years peacefully making good citizens then along comes the CCP who is nothing like 99.99% of the Chinese. So what to promote, who has trouble with the Chinese community in their country?
Most of the world has a problem with the CCP these days and they have just recognised it themselves.
The CCP keeps jumping from the CCP policy to Chinese history when it suits them, but they are the party that tried to eliminate Chinese culture ( and lots of Chinese)
Chinese culture exists in Taiwan and other places overseas, the culture in China is only what the CCP allows.

Like Singapore newspapers the CCP’s propaganda has sucked you in completely.

remember this post, now the only question is deliberate or accidental
Whats your CCP handler asking you to print now?

Maybe the Chinese in those countries have problems with the Kwailohs living among them? Some of whom have a problem accepting that the Colonial days are over.

No I don’t believe blindly in any single source of info. Nor do I accept any speculation, or conspirator theory that is thrown about by you, your buddies or anybody else. I’m too old for such BS.

well thats good news.
we are all waiting for the day when you post some information that isnt just a cut and paste.
Surely you have at least one buddy who is an insider?
Do you have any buddies?

No, my Buddies are ALL outside. How often do you visit your buddies that is insiders?? (in Changi Prison, that is)

I notice that you posted a link to China Daily lately. Have your buddy network in China let you down?? (Or maybe they are now “insiders”??)

So what you are saying is you have no industry mates/contacts hence all your information comes from the web/newspapers as thats what it looks like to all of us here as you have never posted anything that wasnt from the internet.

You are not very observant.

But this has nothing to do with “Bulkers stranded off N.China”

I’ll leave it to you to figure out what is fact and what is fiction.
In your world it appears to be mostly fiction.

yes off topic
But your opinion comes from the internet which we can all see and not from informed sources as you seem to lack any other source, which is obvious to all here.
This is something you dont dispute which is obvious in your replies.

I can only assume its jealousy in the fact that I have relatives/buddies in all sorts of industries all over the world (I thought everyone does?) as that comes out in all your posts in replies to mine, its like schoolyard bickering.
You pathetic jokes about a buddy network, well everyone has relatives and friends, school friends, industry contacts and friends, sporting contacts, from hobbies, neighbors etc.etc and hard for you to believe, some might be scientists.
Your posts are really saying you have none of that, a bit sad really.

On another thread about Singapore I gave you the opportunity to answer a simple question about which locals dont pay CPF, I was amazed you dont know which really confirmed that you lived with the 85% in Singapore and dont know how it works for the other 15%.
I really thought you would know ( its not a state secret and a large industry, google it) and saying that would change my opinion but no so that was a missed opportunity.

For those that dont know the wealthy in Singapore live a tax free fiefdom and most of the locals dont know. They have the best low to no tax rules for wealthy locals and foreigners in the world. The 85% are just cannon fodder, sad but true.

We are still waiting for a post from you with some informed information on current events and not just from web pages which seems to be what forms your opinions and that is obvious to all here.