Ban on Green tip .223 defeated! ATF backs off

If you heard church bells ringing and were wondering why…

With any luck all the ammo grabbers trying to “cash in” will choke on it.

We now return you to your normal programming.

AK…

Its like any of this ammo bullshit, if you didnt have enough before the price went thru the roof a few yrs ago you where an idiot. My deckhand about fell over when i cleaned the local walmart out in the middle of our grub shopping trip, the price was right and the people down this way dont shoot much. I was shocked to see 410 ammo on the shelf, at home everyone has a judge and good luck. Unless your going after “light” armored vehicles all day M855 isnt that hot, regular 55gr fmj makes just as nice a hole thru a vehicle but expands enough so that you would actually get the occupants. AP-API ammo for the .30-.50 cal is what they are really going to push to get rid off.

[QUOTE=BargeMonkey;156706] AP-API ammo for the .30-.50 cal is what they are really going to push to get rid off.[/QUOTE]

Not that I want to give the anti 2nd Amendment crowd any ideas but why didn’t they start with the 50 BMG? Not many folks would have been affected, it’s useless for hunting and it will knock anything on its ass - with or without Kevlar. That would have been an easier “win” making it easier to move the campaign on to more popular calibers.

Are you saying i cant whitetail hunt with a .50bmg ? :smiley: Cuomo pushed the safe act thru way to fast, and they are slowly tearing it apart. With an 8.00 part and a allen key you can LEGALLY modify a “bad black rifle” to “comply” its such a fucking joke. Lets not introduce legislation that makes sense, lets just punish everyone and see what happens when the dust settles. I should have cashed in when stuff was bringing huge money, CTD fucked more people than they want to admit but people still flock to them, 100-125 a mag at one point, now back down to 10.

The wackos in power used the “it fits in a pistol” angle to try to push this BS thru. Obuma tried to go around congress and got caught. He’s just pushing for his buddies that helped put him in the big chair before he get’s tha boot. Nothing new in DC.
Now is the time to keep pushing and get the rest of these crap laws off the books.

Thought some of you might find this interesting

M855 is not armor piercing

[video]https://youtu.be/Ick6NLZ95CI[/video]

[QUOTE=Rebel_Rider1969;156723]
Now is the time to keep pushing and get the rest of these crap laws off the books.[/QUOTE]

Needs a court challenge and it seems prosecutors in Connecticut are not ready for that. Been 2 years since this state’s knee jerk reaction to the Sandy Hook tragedy. I know there is massive non-compliance to the magazine and evil black gun registration requirements. I myself never bothered to registered my 25 round plastic mag for my 10-22. To the best of my knowledge, no one has yet been charged with possession of an unregistered item.

When (if) they do make an arrest - the whole country will be watching.