Approved to test for 9!?! tests

Finally have my approval to test letter for my 3rd Unlimited HP Motors, DDE Unlimited, C/E OSV Unlimited 3000gt and they have me taking 9 tests! Is this normal to take 2 generals, 2 electricity 2 safety and environmental’s, along with motors, motors 1 and motors 2? I thought the DDE tests and the 3rd tests were the same? My coworkers were approved for the same licenses and only had 5 test… Anyone have any ideas?
[ATTACH]3116[/ATTACH]

If the test module numbers aren’t the same then yes, you must test for each license.

[QUOTE=liftedlimo;101893]Finally have my approval to test letter for my 3rd Unlimited HP Motors, DDE Unlimited, C/E OSV Unlimited 3000gt and they have me taking 9 tests! Is this normal to take 2 generals, 2 electricity 2 safety and environmental’s, along with motors, motors 1 and motors 2? I thought the DDE tests and the 3rd tests were the same? My coworkers were approved for the same licenses and only had 5 test… Anyone have any ideas?
[ATTACH]3116[/ATTACH]
[/QUOTE]

Yep, 9 tests it is. I had to take them all, too. The questions are similar, but they are not the exact same tests. I think you’ll have to take all the tests for one license before you can sit for any of the tests for the second license (i.e. no taking all the electrical tests one day and then all the motor tests another day).

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

You should appeal. The 3rd AE exam should cover DDE. Same with Chief OSV. The Exam Branch at NMC is completely messed up. They have totally list sight of the exam process! It’s easy to ask for reconsideration if you want to challenge them.