Anybody else in the Holiday Spirit like I am?

Nice to know I am not alone! How I wish they’d cancel Christmas for once…I mean “Do they have to do this EVERY year?”

Kid: I wished for a purple elephant, but now I want a pink elephant!

Willie: Well, wish in one hand, shit in the other; see which one fills up first.

Kid: OK.

oh well, since I guess they won’t then I’ll wish all “a merry FUCKING Christmas” this year

I’d prefer it every leap year. I should be on everyone’s shit list Thursday when I plan to announce at dinner, that this will be a “no presents” year. Fuck Christmas.

I getting to the same opinion. It should be illegal to advertise one holiday well before the other. Christmas has become nothing more than a retail extravaganza. Now that the kids are past the Santa phase, it isnt that big of deal to be working this year.

[QUOTE=salt’n steel;148555]I getting to the same opinion. It should be illegal to advertise one holiday well before the other. Christmas has become nothing more than a retail extravaganza. Now that the kids are past the Santa phase, it isnt that big of deal to be working this year.[/QUOTE]

I know what the Phuck They were making room for Christmas Chit at Home Depot down here days before Halloween even hit yet. They said screw Thanksgiving there is no money in that, Hell you can buy a Turkey for half the price of a chicken these days.

I loved Thanksgiving all the great food without all the bullchit Merry Phukin crap and digging out all the damn decorations just to have to put them away 7 months later.when you get the 4th of July stuff Now there is a day to celebrate . Freedom barbecuing and blowing up chit.

And they should make it mandatory if the little snots want to celebrate Christmas by getting presents they should have to go to the Circus once a year and endure a few clowns that they think they are to cool for these days.

Damn Circus Freaks are starving these days.

I hate the holidays, one gets the proof that working shifts sucks when you are out at sea for the third year in a row on christmas eve.

You know it brother…what are all the clowns going to do in Anchorage if Shell doesn’t drill in Alaska in 2015? they’ll end up eating each other before it is all over…

The Revenge of the Cannibal Shell Ass Clowns"

^^^^ after seeing that picture on my third serving of Kraken, im in for some nightmares tonight!

“You know all of that crap I bought y’all during the year?”

“Yeah”

“Merry Christmas”

Double payday and the big $40 Christmas bonus coming up.