Alligatgor Ticketed in Golden Meadow Speed Trap

Hahttps://thepushpole.com/2015/11/16/alligator-ticketed-in-golden-meadow-speed-trap/

obviously written by a person who’s satirical pencil wasn’t sharp enough to work at the Onion. In fact, I suspect when asked to write something in his interview he brought out a broken stub of a Burnt Umber Crayola but didn’t know how to peel the paper back…what he shoulda have written was that the gator was ticketed for going .51 in a .5 zone

also, you gotta give it up for the comments by Nocle Boudreaux although he shoulda named the gator Wally instead of Fred

still whatya gonna expect from south of I-10 anyway? I’m surprised anyone can even read or write down there in that festering puss filled swamp.

would’ve been better if it was written about a gator getting a ticket in a mantee slow speed zone for swimming too fast.

Louisiana’s version of The Onion, I presume.

[QUOTE=c.captain;183218]obviously written by a person who’s satirical pencil wasn’t sharp enough to work at the Onion. In fact, I suspect when asked to write something in his interview he brought out a broken stub of a Burnt Umber Crayola but didn’t know how to peel the paper back…[/QUOTE]

You also need a little work before you will reach the level of this masterpiece of sarcasm: Bradshaw v. Unity Marine (plod through the beginning, it gets a lot better)

Is the similarity between your reference to the burnt umber crayon and the following intentional…?

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2][SIZE=3][I]the Court suggests that Plaintiff’s lovable counsel had best upgrade to a nice shiny No. 2 pencil or at least sharpen what’s left of the stubs of his crayons[/I]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][/FONT]