aHarvey Gulf buys ACO

It seems Harvey closed on purchasing ACO today. Anyone know anymore about it?

Man…I should have invested in blue paint…damn!

The rumor mill is working overtime on this one!

Seems like they might be getting to big to fast, And all there boats are 100 ton. It makes me wonder how far in the future they are looking. To me all of ACO boats are not the future.

I talked to one of the aco boats earlier and he said they was told its true. .

hummmmm wonder if there going to need some 500 ton captains when they stretch them?

[QUOTE=stick;116648]Seems like they might be getting to big to fast, And all there boats are 100 ton. It makes me wonder how far in the future they are looking. To me all of ACO boats are not the future.[/QUOTE]

I have been told that they are stretching the DP-2 vessels and selling off the rest of the fleet. I had originally heard about 2 months ago that Alliance Offshore would be purchasing the smaller boats from Harvey. Once they stretch the bigger boats and remove the mud tank baffles the tonnage will go up significantly. I think Harvey is growing way too fast but I think there is a method to the madness. Buy up as many competitors as possible, gain market share in the process, get a load of debt and then go public.

Here’s another one for the rumore mill.

The sale was called off at the last moment because the Grandma got pissed that Harvey was going to change the names of all the religious boats.

What? No Baby Infant Harvey Hustler?

Don’t mess with Gam-gam.

[QUOTE=Jemplayer;116692]Here’s another one for the rumore mill.

The sale was called off at the last moment because the Grandma got pissed that Harvey was going to change the names of all the religious boats.[/QUOTE]

You mean “Saint Shane Guidry” or “Jesus Shane Guidry” wasn’t an appropriate name. In all seriousness I think there are some things that need to be left out of business and religion is one of them.

Gam gam don’t play!!!

[QUOTE=Saltine;116722]You mean “Saint Shane Guidry” or “Jesus Shane Guidry” wasn’t an appropriate name. .[/QUOTE]

I have no doubt he would love to be called a Saint, or maybe “Lord Guidry”

[QUOTE=“Saltine;116722”]

You mean “Saint Shane Guidry” or “Jesus Shane Guidry” wasn’t an appropriate name. In all seriousness I think there are some things that need to be left out of business and religion is one of them.[/QUOTE]

I agree about the names

^^^^

Does this mean no more calling Infant Baby Jesus of Prague for passing arrangement?

[QUOTE=Jemplayer;116692]Here’s another one for the rumore mill.

The sale was called off at the last moment because the Grandma got pissed that Harvey was going to change the names of all the religious boats.[/QUOTE]

That was an old rumor I heard two months ago when working at GOL

[QUOTE=“salt’n steel;116837”]^^^^

Does this mean no more calling Infant Baby Jesus of Prague for passing arrangement?[/QUOTE]

I live for those passing arrangements! And hearing them, too … Baby Jesus talking to Pope Benedict, St. Joseph the Worker chatting with JP II …