AB/Tankerman Pay

Gentleman- I must ask what the top pay is for AB and Tankerman. What company etc…Crowley, ECO, HOS, Whatever…

Who are you calling a gentleman?
but seriously!,
starting pay @ Reinauer AB/Tankerman $450 a day
starting pay @ bouchard $350 a day <-- no raises in 6 years!
their are no job openings at Reinauer or Bouchard or I would have left a long time ago for Reinauer!
Hope that helps some!

Sounds like HOS will soon be Kirby

[QUOTE=Bouchard Captain;62188]Who are you calling a gentleman?
but seriously!,
starting pay @ Reinauer AB/Tankerman $450 a day
starting pay @ bouchard $350 a day <-- no raises in 6 years!
their are no job openings at Reinauer or Bouchard or I would have left a long time ago for Reinauer!
Hope that helps some![/QUOTE]

Excellent-Thank You! Just want to make sure my company is competitive which they are!

[QUOTE=linky2121;62464]Excellent-Thank You! Just want to make sure my company is competitive which they are![/QUOTE]
Well… since you got info, how about sharing your wage and the area you work in. how is EVERYONE doing compared?

Allied 350$ a day ab/tank. Vane brothers 330$ a day + 10% if in new york. Foss 420$ crowley about the same (ibu contract last year).

[QUOTE=linky2121;62464]Excellent-Thank You! Just want to make sure my company is competitive which they are![/QUOTE]

Company name and day rate would be a nice thank you:cool:

Unfortunately, some just fly by for a quick bit of info and totally forget HOW that info got here!

Think of themselves and for themselves.

Just want to make sure my company is competitive which they are!

Who is the company and whats the pay, other people shared info, you share yours. Thats the point

The hand writing is on the wall for ATBs to go to six men. Kirby-Sea is running all the boats they bought from Sea-boats with 6 men, and with 333 being voted out the other day from K-sea only god knows what is going to happen to our contract in 1.5 years when we come due again. Time to apply for that door greeter job at walmart asap.

I can see that happening to companies who are NOT vetted by motiva or chevron. To get the big boy contracts you MUST meet their expectations. One would hope the new towing vessel inspection would clarify that… NOT!

Everyone knew Kirby would vote out the union. They still need people to run the boats/barges, you could always go with a non union company.

Seems funny that its not uncommon here to go with 6 guys across the gulf so the office already knows it can be done and they have saved themselves another crew change and a plane ticket. The companys will man the boats per oil company policies, but if they can show how “qualified” and well trained the crews are dont think they wont push the issue.

That is very true. They love the less is more attitude.

A few months ago we had a go around on a boat i was on… 2nd mate brought out senority list, not starting shit, just left out revised version, well the captain threw a small fit, said that the tankerman where starting rumors and no one else was being laid off or tugs being tied up, it wasnt 10 days later Reinauer decided to sell off most of the remaining harbor tugs, and tie up what single skin boats where left. Everyone can argue how much thier position matters, and how the company cant go on without them, my answer to an ignorant wheelhouse guy is always the same, “McAllister” will always move us. My opinion is just mine, but i dont think that down the road, the deckhands and the tankerman, arent going to be faced with either 2-1, or some type of pay cut.

It’s about time UMD 333 started to crumble, thieving crooks.

Yup Mcallister will move you and do it cheaper than your own boats.

Well said bargemonkey, well said