A bew Memeber

AS a new memeber to this forum I feek like I should introduce myself.
My Name James Boever and yes I was the original deveopler of maritimeeemwploymnet,com and for abot 10 years I ran that dog and pony show. I will answer any question as hoesntly as I cans.

Ok what doe it want me do now?

Hit spell check

Spell check ok where is it/

It is just to the left of the any key

bew>New hows that??

[quote=Native_Texan;27702]AS a new memeber to this forum I feek like I should introduce myself.
My Name James Boever and yes I was the original deveopler of maritimeeemwploymnet,com and for abot 10 years I ran that dog and pony show. I will answer any question as hoesntly as I cans.[/quote]

Which begs the question, as I have my resume on there now, who’s running that dog and pony show now?

Drunk forum participation is never good.

What does [I]it[/I] want you to do now? [I]It[/I] wants you to buy some advertising

The question was asked who is running the place now. A man by the name of Jim Ireland. Technically he is,he is the vice President over there. Other than its running itsel.

[quote=Mikey;27719]Drunk forum participation is never good.

[/quote]

In most cases you are correct but some of the funniest stuff that has come from C_A couldn’t possibly have been from a sober prespective…:wink:

Other than its running itsel.

[B]That explains why the same jobs have been on there for years without updates…[/B]

Native Texan

How much money did you charge an AB to get a job?

How did you find jobs?

[quote=stevefoster;27768]Other than its running itsel.

[B]That explains why the same jobs have been on there for years without updates…[/B][/quote]

Steve, that is hilarious!!! :smiley:

Watching the Head Hunters starve before the rest of us is way to much fun

[quote=stevefoster;27768]Other than its running itsel.

[B]That explains why the same jobs have been on there for years without updates…[/B][/quote]

On autopilot while the captain is ???
By night, 2 all round red lights, sidelights & sternlight;
By day, two black balls in vertical alignment

Maritimeemployment did not charge anybody they charged the employers by paying a subscription fee. However there is not a lot of activity over there anymore and most of the resumes have been there forever. I look at it every day and most of the ads are stale. I have never gotten anything there but know a couple of people that have.

I got an e-m from MSRC HR about a week ago saying they saw my resume’ on Maritime Employment and wanted to talk. I returned their e-m and called the HR numbers given however I have not received a return call or e-m.

Hi guys. Just here to point something out for you. Your new member, James Boever, is a message board veteran. He used to post on Philip Kaplan’s infamous fu*ckedcompany.com message board and currently pollutes http://www.campidiot.com almost daily with his drivel. He recently got into a squabble between some board members and posted his own name, address and phone number, apparently daring anyone to find anything on him.

Well, guess what? Something was indeed found.

http://records.brazoria-county.com/JudicialSearch/Scripts/UVlink.isa/brazoria_tsg/WEBSERV/JailSearch?action%3Dview%26track%3D238670941

Brazoria County, Texas
Jail ID 52821
Confined 11/16/1993 11:00am
Released 01/19/1995 05:00am
Defendant
Boever, James Louis
Jail
White Male 5’ 9" 250 04/26/1946
Hair Black
Eyes Green
DL# TX-05299351
SO# 81057
Alias
Boever, James
Cause Charge
Issuing Authority Disposition Bond Fine
508120 WHITE WRRT/REV OF PAROLE
000002 01/19/1995 - Held
$0.00

Birthdate: 04-26-1946
DL# TX-05299351
SO# 81057

Keep in mind, he’s been claiming for years that he’s a successful, moral, salt-of-the-earth republican, highly critical of anything that carries even a hint of impropriety. He’s fond of telling everyone about how he was in the armed forces, got purple hearts, combat medals, blah, blah, blah…but I guess he’s not as proud of going to federal PITA prison.

Take anything he says with a grain of salt.

I can give you a direct number if you like, IM me or send me an e-mail if you are still interested.

[QUOTE=ImpeccableA;30862]Hi guys. Just here to point something out for you. Your new member, James Boever, is a message board veteran.[/QUOTE]

Don’t you mean ‘Memeber’?