Need info on Van Brothers like Web address and whats the pay and rotation like

And if anyone can tell me anything else

[QUOTE=BaldHead35;49679]And if anyone can tell me anything else[/QUOTE]

I don’t know much about Vane Brother’s, but I have made an observation about them. They are always hiring and it is not because they have newbuilds coming out every month. When I see a small company that is constantly advertising for people, I ask myself, Why are they losing people? What is going on over there? It may be nothing, but a company that has problems with retention is not where I want to be.

If you are having trouble finding info on ‘Van Brothers’ on the internet it is because the name is… VANE BROTHERS ! You keep dropping the E.

Similar to ‘weather vane’ weather van is NOT the same.

go to www.google.com

type in VANE BROTHERS in the box, then press search

up comes this

Search Results
Vane Brothers
Maritime services from life raft sales to bunkering in Baltimore, Philadelphia, Norfolk, and New York.
www.vanebrothers.com/

Vane Brothers Marine Safety

Place page
2100 Frankfurst Avenue
MD 21226-1026
(410) 631-7773
Available Mariner Positions
Mariner Positions Available. Tug Masters and Mates Must possess a valid OUTV …
www.vanebrothers.com/Careers/Marinerpositions.html - Cached - Similar
Careers with Vane Brothers
The spirit of maritime excellence that defined Vane Brothers more than a …
www.vanebrothers.com/Careers/Careers.html - Cached - Similar

OK so I am a wise a$$

google can be your friend

Sorry… I am of the opinion (I know, like yours, mine stinks) that if some one needs to be ‘hand fed’ and carried to the destination, then maybe, just maybe there is a reason to not baby them! JMHO!

[QUOTE=Mr 100-ton;49710]OK so I am a wise a$$

google can be your friend[/QUOTE]

I wouldn’t necessarily consider you a wise a$$ for this response. I see it as merely capitalizing on the frustration I see in the few responses there have been to a subject the original poster could have answered quite easily with minimal effort.

Even with spelling errors, if one types in “Van Brothers Tug” guess what… Google’s response is "Did you mean: vane brothers tug ".

van brother marine also gets you vane brother marine

it is easier to use google than to post on this forum, also the search on the forum would have turned up MUCH info

GO figure

gotta have a little fun :slight_smile:

I’m waiting on his new thread on info on ‘bushard’

How about Cowley?

I want to recommend him to check out Moron. They have lots of botes in lottsa harbars eveywheir

don’t make fun of a person with learning dyslexia

it take a lot to learn how too push the keyboard buttons and find the info you need

you should help your fellow mariners

www.google.com gives you lots of info

so does www.411.com

so does www.yellowpages.com

everyone needs a helping hand at times

Mr 100 1 I tried Google for Van I didn’t know it was spelled Vane and know google didn’t recommend Vane so fir u to go on and on come and this is a Maritime Employment forum so for you to go on and on it shows your state of mine but I’m not going to drag,dog or try to lower you the pastor spoke on such today at church but hey people like you make it hard for Maritime and with a 100ton behind Mr like who care never post when you see me ask questions thanks

e were just having a little fun with you, NO offense meant, lighten up, glad you got the info

not just a marinetime employment forum but a mariner forum,

[U][I]but hey people like you make it hard for Maritime
[/I][/U]

I have helped LOTS of people and have had MANY people help me, take a look at my posts, top contributer

If it was not for this forum that I found browsing the web and the advice I have received along with the occasional chain yanking from members I would not be as informed as I am. This forum has made it easier for the mariner…mariners helping mariners

Well it’s cool

U a real wise guy do me and u a favor never post when u see me ask a Question thanks

Mr Smart Man it was given to me wrong in the forum so please don’t be a smart A$$

Thanks Capt. Lee for ur help some on here or just typical mariners “Smart A$$” again thanks Capt. Lee

So let me get this straight:
2 of the respondents are TOP CONTRIBUTORS and 1 is a REGULAR. YOU are the GREENHORN who needs information and have now slung mud at all three. Well done. If you get along this well with people you haven’t met can’t WAIT to hear how well yer first hitch goes with people you can’t get away from…

Just sayin’

[QUOTE=Jolly Tar;49735]So let me get this straight:
2 of the respondents are TOP CONTRIBUTORS and 1 is a REGULAR. YOU are the GREENHORN who needs information and have now slung mud at all three. Well done. If you get along this well with people you haven’t met can’t WAIT to hear how well yer first hitch goes with people you can’t get away from…

Just sayin’[/QUOTE]

now THAT is funny

i was gonna say people are giving you great info, sure you are getting a little bit of a ribbing but that goes with the industry. i would think saying thank you then doing a swift about face would be in order