Need info on Van Brothers like Web address and whats the pay and rotation like

I might have to use this line in the future.

we are killing him,take little ribbing from you fellow mariners, it is all good

I wonder if we can get this post to go on as long as the deepwater horizon went??

No because he will make a new thread abour bushard and moron towing

maybe we can get john to combine them,

lets see
googling bushard bings you to this site about photography

http://www.bushardphotography.com/

can anyone help me out with the address

googling moron towing bring you to this site

http://www.thedieselstop.com/forums/262030-post6.html

Hey buddy ITS ALL GOOD, TAKE A LITTLE RIBBING

Actually the most illuminating info is the apparent in ability to completely re read the post from the beginning, and see where the difference in spelling occurs. The word was changed early on, and somehow got morphed by another poster. But, like all good info, once corrupt, others believe it, no matter what else is suggested. This is a good analogy as to how the USCG manipulates the multiple guess questions on the exams. It is NOT what you think you read, but what is ACTUALLY on the paper!

I been in the Maritime industry for over 10 years so it want be my first trip (Hitch)

Come on KfJ u are the Moron

Wow cograts to all u yoyo’s oh well another day of in the Bridge but see I know how u all or should I say people act on boats so it’s cool have fun

I haven’t seen bashing like this since that guy showed up who wanted to put himself in for the USCG Commandant’s lifesaving medal for doing what any ordinary Joe would have done.

Links or it didn’t happen!

[QUOTE=DeckApe;49755]Links or it didn’t happen![/QUOTE]

Here you go…

That guy was something else… I wonder if he ever got his medal?

That was A funny read!

[QUOTE=BaldHead35;49752]Wow cograts to all u yoyo’s oh well another day of in the Bridge but see I know how u all or should I say people act on boats so it’s cool have fun[/QUOTE]

There’s a sad reality here that you may be overlooking. While I have heard my share of Southern drawls over the radio, I normally find that the individual behind the voice can communicate very well within the context of his job. Us yahoo’s and yoyo’s on the bridge must communicate effectively both when speaking and in writing, just where the industry is going. On deck or on the barge those requirements may not be that great, but they are increasing as well. When we see the language butchered so drastically in the written form, it makes us question. While there are certainly arrogant bastards that have no other purpose than to put another down for their perceived deficits, I don’t believe the guys on this board, who go out of their way to share their time, knowledge, and experience, fall into that category. If they did, I don’t think they would bother expending the energy.

Information on all the players mentioned in this thread, Vane Brothers, Bouchard, Moran, exists in abundance on this forum and has been covered time and time again. It’s frustrating when people won’t take the time to see if their question has already been addressed. When you don’t it’s perceived as a waste of people’s time. Definitely makes one wonder how a prospective employer would view the lack of effort. Just another $.02 for what it’s worth…

Cal you are so right, the first thing a guy should do is enter a search to find the info, i know there are a few recent vane brothers and bouchard threads because i started them. I will do anything to help a guy (or gal) get into the industry or move up or around with in it, but i am starting to feel like im repeating myself over and over again, almost like im talking to my kids.

[QUOTE=trekleader;49756]Here you go…

That guy was something else… I wonder if he ever got his medal?[/QUOTE]

WTF dude, you should have made him use the search function and google rather than just handing it up there on a silver platter !!

For you to write a book about the matter thanks a lot.

Again I’m new to this thread so please let it got it’s really weird if you don’t got anything positive to say don’t say shit thanks and for you morons to keep going on and on is like crazy and if you read the thread I was given this company name by someone and I just wanted more info in hopes maybe someone may have worked for them like if I see a question I can’t answer I want say nothing unlike u dumb asses just on and on but hey have fun

Cal u sound like a Capt. That truly was never Popular are known until you got your Advance in life but I’m not going to write a book to tell you to never post when you see my name thanks

Wow, just… wow…

To all of you that gave me a few names and number I think you update I got an email this morning from 1 of the companies that was told to me again thanks