2013 Pay Scales, Travel Reimbursements, Benefits and Rotation Schedule

Please list company information.
Also please include all of the positions’ pay rate to the best of your knowledge and try to avoid speculation or rumors.

Pay
Travel
Benefits/401k
Schedule
Union/Non-Union
Etc

I hear Walmart is paying sales associates $7.55 an hour now! Whooeee!

Well at Billy Bob’s tug and barge he pays us a whole buck two ninety eight an hour

Travel, ya we do that, we goes up the bayou and down the bayou

Benefits, All the fish we can catch

Schedule, Ya we try to stay on one of those

Union/Non union, Well I really prefer the pipes with unions in them they are much easier to take apart then the ones without unions.

Etc, I gonna have to look that one up, and get back to ya

That sounds like the employer for me, are they hiring?

[QUOTE=Extraordinaire;95824]Please list company information.
Also please include all of the positions’ pay rate to the best of your knowledge and try to avoid speculation or rumors.

Pay
Travel
Benefits/401k
Schedule
Union/Non-Union
Etc[/QUOTE]

Nice try, but for what ever reason people are tight lipped about this information.

This is the only interesting and beneficial information you can get out of these threads…

[QUOTE=“Capt. Lee;95864”]

Nice try, but for what ever reason people are tight lipped about this information.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think it was even a feeble attempt at a try. He/she would have a better shot breaking down and buying one of those reports I see online that I will not even name becuz I don’t want to advertise them.

I must admit that I was little shocked to see the number of useless replies posted here, especially in a thread that has been published for only a few hours.
Then I started to consider the number of illiterates, addicts, derelicts and all around strange people I have sailed with and well frankly now I’m the one left feeling stupid.
How could I possibly expect anything remotely professional from a demographic widely known for it’s sheer and utter disregard to integrity?.
My apologies for trying to create something useful. Hey, if you can’t be good, at least be good at it. You nailed it.

[QUOTE=Extraordinaire;95913]I must admit that I was little shocked to see the number of useless replies posted here, especially in a thread that has been published for only a few hours.
Then I started to consider the number of illiterates, addicts, derelicts and all around strange people I have sailed with and well frankly now I’m the one left feeling stupid.
How could I possibly expect anything remotely professional from a demographic widely known for it’s sheer and utter disregard to integrity?.
My apologies for trying to create something useful. Hey, if you can’t be good, at least be good at it. You nailed it.[/QUOTE]

Apology accepted.

K.C.

Why doesn’t the OP state which company he works for and list all the info for his company. I assume he’s not a illiterate, addict or derelict and has a job. Maybe he just got out of rehab or learned how to read and he’s looking for a job and we should give him the benefit of the doubt.

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;95940]Why doesn’t the OP state which company he works for and list all the info for his company. I assume he’s not a illiterate, addict or derelict and has a job. Maybe he just got out of rehab or learned how to read and he’s looking for a job and we should give him the benefit of the doubt.[/QUOTE]

rabble, rabble, rabble…

wow, that felt good!

[QUOTE=Extraordinaire;95913]I must admit that I was little shocked to see the number of useless replies posted here, especially in a thread that has been published for only a few hours.
My apologies for trying to create something useful. Hey, if you can’t be good, at least be good at it. You nailed it.[/QUOTE]

Sir, you obviously have spend ZERO time here in this forum and to ask such a question shows that you have done absolutely ZERO research to read any past threads here. There is not much more irritating for us who post everyday to this forum for a little person with ZERO standing to jump right in asking questions like you did here. I’m not sorry that you need a harsh education into reality here and if you want to participate then I strongly suggest that you make at least a modicum of effort to learn the ways and ins and outs. Think of yourself as a new crewmember stepping aboard a vessel asking the old timers aboard all sorts of dumb stuff. New crew need to be seen and not heard if you understand?

COMPRENDE SENOR ZERRO!!!

sheesh…where do they come from I ask?

I’m new on here and even I know not to ask a question like that!!

You accepted too quickly KC. This ZERO basically just referred to us as

EFF HIM unless he makes a real apology to us!

I’ve been working on the beach for roughly the last 4 years and although I have no real urgency to return to work offshore, I have recently been considering it.
Arguably, this thread could have been beneficial to more than just myself but of course the subject has lost relevance and has become what ruins most all forums. The dreaded plague of opinions, sarcasm and arguments.
Let’s face it, I wasn’t holding a gun to anyone’s head, these guys were just being douche bags. If this is such a forbidden topic then ask yourself why it was approved by a moderator.
I’m totally convinced that this will be my last post and I can only hope that the admin here will prune some of the less helpful members and let the site live up to it’s potential. :cool:

[QUOTE=SIUMember;95943]I’m new on here and even I know not to ask a question like that!![/QUOTE]

Nor would I, And I’m probably the youngest on here.

[QUOTE=c.captain;95944]You accepted too quickly KC. This ZERO basically just referred to us as![/QUOTE]

The apology was sarcastic, the acceptance was facetious.

K.C.

I was going to say it is an example of dry New England humor. However when I was a kid and I said something I thought was very amusing I was told; “You think you’re a wit and you’re half right.”

[QUOTE=Extraordinaire;95913]Then I started to consider the number of illiterates, addicts, derelicts and all around strange people I have sailed with and well frankly now I’m the one left feeling stupid.[/QUOTE]

Sorry buy I am also going to say that your avatar is stoopid and as is the way you have referred to us the way you have…
[B]
WAY TO GO ACE![/B]

Boy, that ole’ Hickory is getting alot of use in this thread. Gonna have to work on honing its point tonight so it is at the ready tomorrow in case we suffer a sneak attack by Heiwa Beejerkman*!

*(name added without the oomlouts or whatever those stoopid little dots are called)

Thats funny I dont care who you are.

This thread has no information about 2013 pay scales, travel reimbursements, benefits, rotation schedules or anything else.

K.C.