200 ton seacor captains

I was told that seacor is looking for 200 captains. Are they for their crew boats? I think they only have one crew boat over 100 tons.

[QUOTE=Dawn patrol;147191]I was told that seacor is looking for 200 captains. Are they for their crew boats? I think they only have one crew boat over 100 tons.[/QUOTE]

Would need a 200T/500 ITC if the boat were to go over seas

I thought seacor was laying people off…

Any contact info?

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;147200]I thought seacor was laying people off…[/QUOTE]

exactly what I was told on Monday by ex-Seacor guy at GM who still has lots of friends there.

20 mates laid off very recently.

[QUOTE=Johnny Canal;147214]exactly what I was told on Monday by ex-Seacor guy at GM who still has lots of friends there.

20 mates laid off very recently.[/QUOTE]

I have a friend who got screwed over by odyssey marine and he went job hunting. He went to seacor and they told him that they were only hiring 200 ton with dp at this time.

[QUOTE=Dawn patrol;147247]I have a friend who got screwed over by odyssey marine and he went job hunting. He went to seacor and they told him that they were only hiring 200 ton with dp at this time.[/QUOTE]

do tell the Odyssey tale…

Yes, did it involve running into a rig?

[QUOTE=z-drive;148167]Yes, did it involve running into a rig?[/QUOTE]

To many office people read this forum so l will not go into detail about what happened. Also to protect the guy that was screwed over. This all TOOK place about three weeks ago. I would image that there is a position open on the Courage.