1600 Ton Mate Exam Materials

Any recommendations for the best study materials for the USCG 1600 ton Mate exam? I have, for instance, seen the study materials from Fletcher but i am not enrolled in a class at this time and don’t intend to do so for a few months, I would like to get the materials and start studying on my own. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Im using a flashdrive from hawspipe.net. Its pretty good. And inexpensive compared to many other study guides. And u dont need internet access to use it so it great for home and on the boat.

I am using Mariner Advancement software. I am quite satisfied. The owner of Mariner Advancement is a mariner, and the software works well. I am studying for 1600 master now, so if I can help, let me know. I may do little more than confuse us both, but I’ll try.

any suggestions on finding resource materials on the 1600 ton nc mate for the Navigation Problems? i have lap ware and its fine if you’re only looking for question and answer but i am in over my head and need the solutions diagramed out. or does anyone know of a school offering private tutoring for nav problems only? I’ve passed everything else.
cheers

[QUOTE=captrjo;102487]I am using Mariner Advancement software. I am quite satisfied. The owner of Mariner Advancement is a mariner, and the software works well. I am studying for 1600 master now, so if I can help, let me know. I may do little more than confuse us both, but I’ll try.[/QUOTE]

Try this website: deckskills.org

NavMode on Google play

Sometimes it takes months to get in the Prep class with Capt… Bruce at LE Fletcher, so make sure if you are interested in doing that later, you enroll early.
Best wishes.

www.lapware.org. I absolutely can not speak highly enough of their program.

[QUOTE=onegrove;102724]any suggestions on finding resource materials on the 1600 ton nc mate for the Navigation Problems? i have lap ware and its fine if you’re only looking for question and answer but i am in over my head and need the solutions diagramed out. or does anyone know of a school offering private tutoring for nav problems only? I’ve passed everything else.
cheers[/QUOTE]

I you want printed materials with all problems worked-out check out www.mmts.com

Thank you. That’s a great site. I’m ordering the C Nav Book.