1600 ton master.master of towing great lakes, inland, near coastal and western rivers

Ahoy shipmates. Captain dave on the 1mc announcing my joining this elite group of professionals. I am still looking to further my career in the marine industry. I would one day in the near future like to upgrade to unlimited master but… As you salts know, you need sea time. And how do you get sea time??? You have to be employed. Anyone knowing of a great company to work for, please send me an email or message. I will do the same. I would like to find out more about the offshore business and the osv’s with a dp rating. I know this i sthe wave of the future. I look forward to hearing from many of you. If there are any retired navy personnel or former shipmates, please drop me a line. Always remember " none of us is as smart as all of us" i have a million one liners. I’ll end before they call a security alert. You navy guys know all about that. Have a great evening. By the way, how do you get entered on the members list?

To become a member just send the application fee of $500 to the below address:

Capt. Lee
1234 Seashell Dr.
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

[quote=Capt. Lee;18566]To become a member just send the application fee of $500 to the below address:

Capt. Lee
1234 Seashell Dr.
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547[/quote]

Talk about a quick response!

If you receive no membership verification in 7 days send another $1,000 to:

Robert Brown
10492 E. Peterson Park Rd
Northport, Mi 49670

[QUOTE=Capt. Lee;18566]To become a member just send the application fee of $500 to the below address:

Capt. Lee
1234 Seashell Dr.
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547[/QUOTE]

Better yet, bring it in person, at night, and to the large window facing the back yard.

Sea time?
I got plenty of it by sailing on foreign ships…12 months a piece…Some shipowner would hire American mate/master…

Thanx for the humor guys. I thought it was a fair question. Now if someone would just be serious for a minute and give an old salt the 411 on getting me posted on the members list, i would be very greatful. As always, fair winds and following seas.

Go to member’s list and look up John. Click on his name and send him a private message. He is the site administrator and has to approve you. There is no cost to you but he probably did charge Lee, Anchorman & Company because they are such troublemakers and high maintenance. :wink:

You will get on the list eventually…just keep posting.

[quote=Capt. Lee;18566]To become a member just send the application fee of $500 to the below address:

Capt. Lee
[B]c/o NAUTICART :D[/B]
1234 Seashell Dr.
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547[/quote]