Why are my posts getting censored/erased?

Don’t mistake this forum as a public place. The admins and staff can edit or delete as they see fit. We’re guests in their house and need to abide by their rules.

[QUOTE=c.captain;168317]thanks, but enjoy it while it lasts…c.captain is feeling confused these days with his identity. Who knows who I will be next? nominations are being taken…[/QUOTE]

Take your pick:

[QUOTE=Rain Wizard;168275]There’s usually a tangent found…[/QUOTE]

“Tangent” always reminds me of “Tangerine”

Is this your type? But your’s has the black motor on top.

http://www.woodward.com/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=2147483715

[QUOTE=Steamer;190284]Oh for Chrissakes kid, just go away will you please. Your last post really shows you haven’t the slightest clue so please, stop wasting bandwidth. Go find something else, someplace else, to amuse yourself. You’ve just proven you are an ignorant fraud.

What a freaking moron wannabe …[/QUOTE]

Just asking if thats the one? I do not know everything, and have not meet anybody that does.

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=c.captain;190285]
This is what I have

[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks I will check it out.

Is this correct c.captain? just a hair different?

[QUOTE=Steamer;190292]You would be far better off if you just read the posts and kept your hands off the keyboard.

If you just stop pretending to be some kind of expert in maritime technology and operations you might get answers to your questions … if you actually have any. As it is your flooding the place with stupid truisms and sophomoric treatises on stuff that even recreational boaters probably know more about than you is what has labeled you as an annoying phony.

Please do yourself and the rest of us a favor and go away.[/QUOTE]

Please just block my posts if I irritate you that much. At least I have never been rude. I will continue to participate and learn new things on an ongoing basis. P.S. I enjoy this forum. And by the way - [U][B]Lets keep this thread on the OP questions.[/B][/U] See if we can help him as professionals, and learn something ourselves along the way. Cheers

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;190291]

Is this correct c.captain? just a hair different?[/QUOTE]

Ok let’s get back on track. Steamer where is the compensation needle valve adjustment on this actual photo of the governor assembly is it in the same place as the illustration c.captain provided? thx

Rather than delete off-topic posts I’ve moved them here. post #1 and #2 are from a thread about the relationship between wind speed and force.