Where do we get Summary Notice to Mariners

I’ve searched the threads and cannot find anything regarding the summaries.I did find info about LNTM’s, and how long to keep them. I’ve always kept them until the summary came out. Since the DMA and the government got out of the publishing business I do not know where to get the summaries. As you can tell it has been a while since I had to deal with this topic. Do we get them from the local Ship Chandler.:confused:

Maritime Safety Information

I’m not sure I’m getting the terminology correct, but the Notice to Mariners and information for correcting all sorts of publications can be found here.

If this isn’t the information you’re looking for, post again and I’ll try a different resource. :cool:

Thanks Cal. MSI doesn’t have any information. I have scoured the CG websites and they don’t even mention NTM summaries.I will try a chandler on Monday.[QUOTE=Cal;51550]Maritime Safety Information

I’m not sure I’m getting the terminology correct, but the Notice to Mariners and information for correcting all sorts of publications can be found here.

If this isn’t the information you’re looking for, post again and I’ll try a different resource. :cool:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Boatahaulic;51571]Thanks Cal. MSI doesn’t have any information. I have scoured the CG websites and they don’t even mention NTM summaries.I will try a chandler on Monday.[/QUOTE]

Well, at least I can clarify that you are not going to find it in a printable version online.

Where are the Summary of Corrections publications?
“The Summary of Corrections are not posted to this site as PDF files due to their enormous file sizes, often exceeding 200MB per Volume when including the graphic corrections. However, all of the information contained within the five Summary of Corrections Volumes is available by database query from the Notice to Mariners section of this Web site”

US Notice to Mariners.

So from this link you can select from Chart Corrections, Publications affected by the NTM, Publications, etc. Then select an NTM or range of NTM’s and further for specific charts, regions, sub-regions… Too many damn options! LOL

Hope this helps.

Thanks Cal I’ll check it out.