What happened to FAT PEOPLE paying more for a seat?

Picture this… 3 wide… regular airline seats, and im stuck next to a 400lbs plus beast, who doesnt fit in 2 seats, then she pulls out a box of fried chicken, i was praying she had the “big one” right then and there. Anyone else having fun in the airports lately…? What happened to the proposed new pricing guidelines.

She was obviously a horizontally challenged “disabled” person suffering from a fast food “addiction.” How dare you disparage her human dignity and discriminate against her? Don’t worry, soon she will be flying for free on the “Obama tickets” that come with her disability check.

Was on a plane a few months back that was delayed because the flight crew ran out of seatbelt extenders. America is in trouble.

Samoa Airlines has started selling tickets by weight:

[QUOTE=justaboatdriver;106146]Was on a plane a few months back that was delayed because the flight crew ran out of seatbelt extenders. America is in trouble.[/QUOTE]

Holee crap. And here I am fretting over 20 pounds.

if you havnt been asked to stand on the scales with your cabin bag you havnt been on a full flight yet ( nice to know the total take off weight is a guess)
One of my mates ( flying 747’s US to OZ) was taught to add 10 tons to the basic calculation and the flight performance always proved they had 10 tons more than calculated
OZ to the US was less although catching up I hear