What does a steersman on an island tugboat do all day at work?

What?

Tugslasthitch are you talking to me? :innocent:

No Iā€™m
Not talking to you

I think we are all in the same boat with you on that. No pun intended.

Ok so the one part I left out that only the friend I was asking about knows based on how long I kinda got stuck trying to find the answer to my question was because I was kinda under the influence of something at the time that he knows first hand makes my talk way to much if Iā€™ve used enough and causes lots of people that use the same thing and end up stuck on something. I really was interested to see what my friend did since Iā€™ve never known anyone in the maritime industry. But normally I would have asked him like once maybe twice since he didnā€™t understand what I wanted to the first time I asked then spent 15-20minutes maybe looking online for information. I have learned one thing with all thisā€¦ And I promise itā€™s not an insult but tugboat guys seem to all be kinda crazyā€¦ which is fine cause Iā€™m way soooo crazy tooā€¦ Thanks to the guys that helped and to the one who thought for some reason Iā€™d send him nude picā€™sā€¦ LMFAOā€¦ Oh one last thingā€¦ My friends name is not Scottā€¦

I thought tugslasthitch wanted Ctony to send the nude pics?

1 Like

I thought he was saying she should send Scott nudes on the boat.

1 Like

Yeah deff wasnā€™t looking for a junkies nudes , send him nudes and he might tell you about work

No no no! He wants her to make sure Scott is eating properly while on the boat.

download%20(1)

6 Likes

For the love of God please use a comma or 9 with that first sentence.

2 Likes

Hell of a thread here, boys

Sounds like something ccaptain would pullā€¦:grinning:

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry I just noticed that I had 1 long sentece like that I was in crazy big hurry and just trying to get it done as fast as possibleā€¦ sorry :smirk:

1 Like

Best thread in monthsā€¦

4 Likes

Still trying to figure out who Scott is ? Does he know your sending noods to the jail bird steersman ? This is like watching below deck

Let me get this straight. Ctony wonā€™t be posting any nudie pics on this thtead??

2 Likes

How in Godā€™s name did she find GCapt ? And does she have any more friends :joy:
The entertainment value is priceless !

I donā€™t think i have ever witnessed anyone talk so much and still miss their mark on delivery and comprehensionā€¦ without having a single clue about what they are trying to say. You really need to work on your communication skills.

Is english your first language?

1 Like

This entire thread just made my day!

1 Like

You could have asked him to better understand what he actually does.