What companies should I visit while in Louisiana?

I am heading down to Venice to do some work this week, it is going to be a quick trip, but was wanting to go and knock on the doors of some companies. I will only realisticly be able to leave for one day. Any advice where I should go. I have a list of La. Companies I have applied but don’t think I could visit all in one week. Thinking I might be able to hit two or three but don’t know who may be close to Venice. Thanks for any help Kelly

Edison Chouest
Gulf Offshore Logistics

Edison Chouest
Tidewater Marine
Seacor Marine
Abdon Calies Offshore Only problem is they are in Houma/Morgan City which is not near Venice.

[quote=rwells78;18201]Edison Chouest
Tidewater Marine
Seacor Marine
Abdon Calies Offshore Only problem is they are in Houma/Morgan City which is not near Venice.[/quote]

Not a lot of major boat companies have their offices, or at least HR divisions in Venice.

Quote: Not a lot of major boat companies have their offices, or at least HR divisions in Venice.
yea realized that just thinking I may be able to take a day trip and go hit a few that may be close.

I am definetly going to go by Eco.
I guess I will have to make another trip to make my job search more productive. Thanks Kelly