We're back! Bug Request

water

upper right…just left of logout…“settings”??

Thanks!

That is much easier :slight_smile:

Looks good John.
Question, did we lose our IM feature?

back to gcaptain. looks good. missed it so much makes me feel like a crack baby or something.

[QUOTE=Shellback;30391]Looks good John.
Question, did we lose our IM feature?[/QUOTE]

Yes… is it a feature you guys used often?

I did when I was in a hurry…Even if the other person wasn’t on line, you could leave a short message that usually made it to the receiver…It was much faster than a PM when time constraints were tight…

[QUOTE=john;30407]Yes… is it a feature you guys used often?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Shellback;30431]I did when I was in a hurry…Even if the other person wasn’t on line, you could leave a short message that usually made it to the receiver…It was much faster than a PM when time constraints were tight…[/QUOTE]

It is how I got Anthony in the 2 year program. He was online when I had the Program Manager in my office. A couple chat lines later, et voila, Anthony is now a Workboat Academy Cadet.

I too used it on several ocasions.

[QUOTE=danzante;30455]It is how I got Anthony in the 2 year program. He was online when I had the Program Manager in my office. A couple chat lines later, et voila, Anthony is now a Workboat Academy Cadet.[/QUOTE]

And here I thought it was because of all his hard work and good karma coming back…But dumb luck and coincidence was the true factor…Go figure…Maybe we should keep this one to ourselves…:slight_smile:

I for one have used it quite a few times.

Ok, and no promises, but I will attempt a reinstall of the chat feature.

[QUOTE=Shellback;30471]And here I thought it was because of all his hard work and good karma coming back…But dumb luck and coincidence was the true factor…Go figure…Maybe we should keep this one to ourselves…:)[/QUOTE]

One beholds the other.

[QUOTE=anchorman;30562]One beholds the other.[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to give Anthony a hard time , a few months ago he was picking my brain about driving trucks, now look at him…In any case it’s nice to see good things happen to good people.