Welcome Home

COMFORT is here in Nfk. Waiting on the gangway.

[ATTACH]3076[/ATTACH]

Let the back stabbing for jobs begin!

No doubt…

I heard a rumor that its not doing the annual feel good mission. More later

[QUOTE=catherder;101296]No doubt…

I heard a rumor that its not doing the annual feel good mission. More later[/QUOTE]

For what it costs to run her they probably could have built multiple clinics in every 3rd world shit hole She’s ever visited.

This is true but the ships have the medical and surgical capabilities of a major hospital. I was told that they also embark Red Cross and even a team of veterinarians (for farm animals).

And the trip is cancelled.

[ATTACH]3078[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=catherder;101336]This is true but the ships have the medical and surgical capabilities of a major hospital. I was told that they also embark Red Cross and even a team of veterinarians (for farm animals).[/QUOTE]

It’s a very expensive cold war relic that should be put out to pasture.

[QUOTE=DeadQuarters;101347]It’s a very expensive cold war relic that should be put out to pasture.[/QUOTE]

Well, the way things are going, it probably will be.

[QUOTE=catherder;101336] I was told that they also embark Red Cross and even a team of veterinarians (for farm animals).[/QUOTE]

I think it’s politically incorrect to call Navy girls “farm animals”.

[QUOTE=DeadQuarters;101436]I think it’s politically incorrect to call Navy girls “farm animals”.[/QUOTE]

As a former Navy girl, my reply is:

:smiley:

that’s not the right meme to use Cat

this is the one…

cold beer is too precious to waste!

Perhaps they can finally clean off the persistent coating of West Virginia coal dust. Van loads of happy tiger teams from the Norfolk pool could be bussed over. But not on furlough days. That would be bad. When they get it pressure washed the medical treatment facility can be converted into a sick call facility (and of course a branch veterinary clinic) for the Norfolk Navy Base.

[QUOTE=Slacker;104845]Perhaps they can finally clean off the persistent coating of West Virginia coal dust. Van loads of happy tiger teams from the Norfolk pool could be bussed over. But not on furlough days. That would be bad. When they get it pressure washed the medical treatment facility can be converted into a sick call facility (and of course a branch veterinary clinic) for the Norfolk Navy Base.[/QUOTE]

Why don’t they give up the hotel contract and put the pool mariners up on the ship. How much would that save?

[QUOTE=DeadQuarters;107326]Why don’t they give up the hotel contract and put the pool mariners up on the ship. How much would that save?[/QUOTE]
No need for the two tour busses.