Usmma class of 2018

I can’t believe the stupidity continues. He loves trying to be an Internet tough guy for sure. This clown needs to join the navy…

Damned good idea! See for yourself what being a pathetic little slug looks like

//youtu.be/_OmhV7c-rB4

squish!

but don’t forget the band!

//youtu.be/N13BBpd6td8

HUZZAH!

[QUOTE=c.captain;90051]I’m hearing that little tiny squeak again…[/QUOTE]

Are you back to trafficking people beneath your deck boards?

DAMMIT! I just heard it again!

[QUOTE=c.captain;90069]DAMMIT! I just heard it again![/QUOTE]

Come on [I]dude[/I], you got to admit that one was a good one.

Jesus! Is it just me or does it seem people are going to start beating each other with chains? Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. I understand why you all are giving him crap about his grammar and it makes sense.

Rofahy how you come across is a big thing. On the internet your first impression is going to be you grammar. I am fairly certain you are able to use commas properly in school so there for you should use them on the internet. This is not texting the girlfriend “I luv u”. :wink:

Now as you can see (Ohio and Rofahy) c.captain here is very outspoken about not liking KP. Which is fine he has the right. I to agree with him on the point he was making about the indoc video he shared with us. KP has no need to be as regimented as it is, but none of us seem to be in a position to change that so I guess we will just have to live with it. Funny though that we all pay for it so we should have a say…

The kid doesn’t seem to be a internet tough guy well at least Rofahy. I just don’t think he was ready for the hell that just blew his way. After all he simple asked for advice and someone of us didn’t seem to have anything helpful to add except stupid comments.

Rofahy if you haven’t noticed all ready, you are going to need to have tough skin. If you do get into KP you will be screamed at and told your worthless. Just remember the person doing the yelling is just yelling at the name tag. He does not personally know who you are.

C.captain, what happens if he or another student can not play a instrument? Do they have to play the triangle?

[QUOTE=Whiplasher;90075]Jesus! Is it just me or does it seem people are going to start beating each other with chains? [/QUOTE]

Chains, tire irons, rusty pipewrenches…whatever it takes to get the job done and done right the first time.

btw, who are you little man passing judgement and your “supposed” wisdom here? If I remember correctly, you’re just another little slug yourself.

[QUOTE=c.captain;90078]Chains, tire irons, rusty pipewrenches…whatever it takes to get the job done and done right the first time.

btw, who are you little man passing your “supposed” wisdom here? If I remember correctly, you’re just another little slug yourself?[/QUOTE]

Well I guess you can say I am passing my supposed wisdom. I have applied to KP and have already gone through all the hoops they make you do flips through to get to the point where next to your name it says “Application on file”. Because of that I thought it would be appropriate for me to chime in on this post.

So I am not a slug yet… but I will either be a slug or what ever a SUNY student is called by July.

[QUOTE=c.captain;90078]Chains, tire irons, rusty pipewrenches…whatever it takes to get the job done and done right the first time.

btw, who are you little man passing judgement and your “supposed” wisdom here? If I remember correctly, you’re just another little slug yourself.[/QUOTE]

Hey man, at least we arent planning to be Women’s Studies or French Literature majors…

But you are right about service academies. Slugs they are…

You want a military college experience? Go to The Citadel or VMI. But dont make the working man pay for tomorrow’s rich.

^^ And you expect us to believe this is being said by a junior in high school? You want these crusty men on here to listen or respect you? Get off here and chase them while they are still tight.

Then a slug I will become, I do not understand why you guys dislike KP so much. It’s a great academy and offers so much more in the long run than other merchant Mariner academies.

Service academies are becoming just like Liberal Arts institutions. Except most Liberal Arts schools dont cost NEARLY as much.

But cost isnt a factor or matter when somebody else is paying for all of it. When the U.S defaults on its debt, you better be in a state or private run institution.

It’s a great academy and offers so much more in the long run than other merchant Mariner academies.

Debatable.

[QUOTE=c.captain;90062]Damned good idea! See for yourself what being a pathetic little slug looks like

//youtu.be/_OmhV7c-rB4

squish![/QUOTE]

Notice the Disney-like music in the background…?

[QUOTE=c.captain;90042]NYAH! Bullpizzle on being nice. I hate nice…it’s for sissies![/QUOTE]

Do you know any, or are you being shy, c.captain.

SouthernBornOhioBurned, you are a work of white southern trash, no info about you in your profile, right now you are a troll. Who the fuck do you imagine you are? Hit and run is what you do. Tell us something about your sorry life or shut the fuck up.

…yeah…

[QUOTE=rofahy;90089]Then a slug I will become, I do not understand why you guys dislike KP so much. It’s a great academy and offers so much more in the long run than other merchant Mariner academies.[/QUOTE]

ok kid…

please define the term great especially with regards the KP’s reputation?

please also try to explain how being a graduate of KP makes one micro gaddamned bit of difference in this corrupt and polluted industry except where other KP’ers are concerned?

go…

[QUOTE=c.captain;90104]ok kid…

please define the term great especially with regards the KP’s reputation?

please also try to explain how being a graduate of KP makes one micro gaddamned bit of difference in this corrupt and polluted industry except where other KP’ers are concerned?

go…[/QUOTE]

KP’ers make the same argument that those in the medical industry make about doctors:

“the doctors that have the best test scores and graduate from the bestest best med schools make the best doctors!”

As been said many times before here, its about work ethics and the person.

[QUOTE=Sweat-n-Grease;90100] Who the fuck do you imagine you are? .[/QUOTE]

[ATTACH]2699[/ATTACH]

Im an internet anomaly.

My father always told me “those who can’t teach”