USCG Ticket

Good Day guys, it’s been quite a while since I have visited this forum. I just had to log back on to get some insight on rumors that I’m hearing in regards to a USCG ticket.

Apparently there are a few guys in Bermuda who are cheating the USCG system in obtaining a 100ton license. Not sure if this is true but if they are I think its quite unfair that these guys can obtain a ticket without being a US citizen or green card holder. I also heard that certain people are being paid off to “pull strings” within the system to get these guys qualified.

I’m sorry if I seem a little off the wall or out of line on this issue but I’m just all for equality and a fair chance for everyone.

Hopefully someone who is in a position to investigate this can send me a private message on this forum or can direct me to someone who has the authority to investigate.

Regards.
<input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“if(typeof(jsCall)==‘function’){jsCall();}else{setTimeout(‘jsCall()’,500);}” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”><input id=“gwProxy” type=“hidden”><!–Session data–><input onclick=“if(typeof(jsCall)==‘function’){jsCall();}else{setTimeout(‘jsCall()’,500);}” id=“jsProxy” type=“hidden”>