Upgrade successful!

Well, I am officially: 2nd Mate Oceans/ 1600 ton Master/ Inland Master AGT ! Passed Cel.Nav 100%, Rules 98, everything else 80s and 90’s. I am very relieved to be finished. I have been studying for months. Now for a serious search for the right job. Any leads would be appreciated…:slight_smile:

I got Straight with Nate! Schaaaawing!!! It’s party time…

Coingratulations, RJB!

It has to be a relief, and enjoy your success. :smiley:

Well done! Congratulations!

Well Deserved.
Congratulations RJB.

Congratulations !
Some twelve ounce curls are in order !

Good job. I will keep you in the loop for openings. We’re looking at crewing an unlimited vessel in late June.

[QUOTE=rjbpilot;30240]Well, I am officially: 2nd Mate Oceans/ 1600 ton Master/ Inland Master AGT ! Passed Cel.Nav 100%, Rules 98, everything else 80s and 90’s. I am very relieved to be finished. I have been studying for months. Now for a serious search for the right job. Any leads would be appreciated…:slight_smile:

I got Straight with Nate! Schaaaawing!!! It’s party time…[/QUOTE]
Hey rj, I’ve seen Second Mate jobs advertised on both indeed.com and C-Mar…

Rob - Congrats and job well done. Good luck with the search. Plently out there for 2nd Mate/DPO, worth a shot even it you don’t have DPO Unlimited.

Congrats man! :slight_smile:

You got straight with Nate! Super sweet!
I’ll keep my ear to the ground for any job leads, rjb.
Congratulations!!

Way to go Rob! We are all proud of you at our house. Long time since we sat in the long room at GLMA.

Karl

Thanks for the support and kind encouragement folks! You are all considered good friends! :slight_smile: