Twic expiration date

Irecently got my new TWERPP (Totally Worthless Extra Redundant Piece of Plastic) card. The funny thing is that the twic center does not accept the twic card as valid ID. If you show the twic as the primary form of ID you need to show another picture ID as well. What a farce.
The only people I have shown the card to were minimum wage security guards. Not once has my card been read in a scanner (scammer). the whole program is a load o’crap.

For us it is a load o’crap, but it’s generating millions for Obamanomics.

[QUOTE=rjbpilot;65728]For us it is a load o’crap, but it’s generating millions for Obamanomics.[/QUOTE]

The TWIC card was promulgated during the Bush administration and championed by USCG Adm. Thad Allen. Lockheed Martin got the contract and made the money.
Thad Allen now “works” for the BoozAllen lobbying outfit in DC which is closely allied with Lockheed, go figure. Yes, the TWIC lives on even though Lockheed never produced a workable card reader as specified in the contract. See your congressman for more details …

“In Kentucky Hills, a Homeland Security Bonanza”
"…within months after the plans for the card were announced, KY Congressman Rogers started to intervene. He inserted language into appropriations bills that effectively pushed the government to use the same patented green card technology and to produce this new card in Corbin, KY.

The TWIC was “privatized” and the profits go to the contractor Lockheed Martin but the taxpayer is on the hook for the contract with very little oversight. They’re running government like a ‘business’ only thing is you, the taxpayer, never get any of the profit because that’s been privatized too. For further info write your congressman…I have and they are looking into it. Hilarious!