True love on Gcaptain

I received this private message today, Can I truly make her happy???

Hello
I read your profile today @ {gcaptain.com} and it was so good to me.u know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address, (martinaoumar@yahoo.com) i dont know the posebility of remaing in forum for long time,i will give you a full introduction of my self with my pictures ok. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress(martinaoumar@yahoo.com) as you know
there is no age,race,colour n religion bar when it comes to true love,
cares Tina.

I will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address, (martinaoumar@yahoo.com)
then i will send my pictures & full introduction of my self.

Sounds like true love.

I received the same message. What a slut. She’s mine asshole. I will kill you if you respond to her!!!

I also got the same exact message. Kinda creepy. Looks like we got a skank on the site

She figured out that she can marry then divorce a guy and attach half his earnings for the rest of his life.
Instead of getting married, follow the advice a boss once gave me: “Don’t get married, just find a woman you hate and buy her a house!”

Wow…now i’m bummed out. Not getting work and then Tina writes the same to me and i thought i was the ONLY one…only at gCaptain dating.

Hello
I read your profile today @ {gcaptain.com} and it was so good to me.u know that i am interested to be a friend first.i also believe that coming to you will be a probability of meeting that very love that has been lacking in my entire life. please i will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address, (martinaoumar@yahoo.com) i dont know the posebility of remaing in forum for long time,i will give you a full introduction of my self with my pictures ok. i will be waiting for your mail to my e-mail adsdress(martinaoumar@yahoo.com) as you know
there is no age,race,colour n religion bar when it comes to true love,
cares Tina.

I will like you to contact me direct to my e-mail address, (martinaoumar@yahoo.com)
then i will send my pictures & full introduction of my self.[/QUOTE]

“Don’t get married, just find a woman you hate and buy her a house!”

That’s great, I will start looking immediately

Hey she like me too, whats gives Tina!

I am sooo jealous! I got the spam too.

I got it too!! She must be smart a mariner makes good money and it’s gone at least half of the year. A good deal for her!!
True love!!

Their English course’s first practice dialogue is “I do, and I want half”.

Having experience in relationships with foreigners I can attest that language can be a problem. After dating a Chinese girl for several months and engaging in the same old missionary style sex, I just couldn’t take it anymore,

In a fit of frustration I said I just can’t do this anymore, I need something more. With a questioning look on her face she said, baby what you want. I said I don’t know maybe we could 69. She gave me the strangest look and said, WHY YOU WANT BEEF AND BROCCOLI NOWWWW

I used to see? her grandmother back in the day. She used to tell me “I SO HORNY…I LOVE YOU LONG TIME”…YOU NUMBA ONE…[QUOTE=DeckApe;53548]Sounds like true love.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=stevefoster;53640]… back in the day. …[/QUOTE]

[B]Thats when they discovered [I]fire[/I]… lol[/B]

i love you long time toooo, susie…[quote=nauticart;53641]thats when they discovered fire… Lol

[/quote]

Why that nasty little slut…

I got the same spam a few days ago. It [U]is[/U] true love. If I find out that any of you perverts were looking at the pictures with lust in your eyes, that were meant for me only…it will be bad!! lol

I appreciate you guys wallowing in my pain. Spam = my nightmare. Sorry, but this thread doesn’t have much room left to go… but I’ll let it go out with a bang

If we had something like a ‘mark this post as spam’ button your work load could be reduced. After some number of people hit the button the post would be reduced to a one line link that contained the message but would otherwise be hidden. If a poster had a high spam to message ratio the user would be automatically blocked (and could have their account unblocked by a moderator if requested).

Another option would be to let us ignore a specific user, spam or no spam.

Either way would reduce some of your workload.

The triangle looking button with a exclamation mark in it is a “report post” button. Please feel free to use.