gCaptain Love Connections!?!

Recieved in email this morning:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD>
Maureen Aziku (maureen.aziku@yahoo.com)
</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>(javascript:;)</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ReadMsgHeaderCol1>Sent:</TD><TD>Monday, July 12, 2010 5:12:33 PM</TD></TR><TR><TD class=ReadMsgHeaderCol1>To: </TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top>HELLO my name is
maureen,i saw your profile today in
B[/B] when i was browsing today in internet
became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Thanks maureen.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yup, new feature. We think everyone is going to really enjoy it.

J/K, we’re looking into this but don’t think anyone’s personal info is in “jeopardy”. That being said, just use common sense everyone and don’t put any information that is too sensitive on your profile (not that we think people are putting banking info on their profiles), the only thing required is email address and username.

maybe Maureen Aziku can post a photo of herself, it might be another whole direction for gcaptain to go

love connections on gcaptain

This is my favorite part:

[B]“Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life[/B]”

Don’t believe her, she said I was the only one she tried to contact…LIAR

skycowboy
I got her email fist, I’m her favorite, i even sent her my photo along with a song i wrote

[ATTACH]1036[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=Mr 100-ton;39564]skycowboy
I got her email fist, I’m her favorite, i even sent her my photo along with a song i wrote

[ATTACH]1036[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

Never heard of an email fisting before, but hey to each his own I suppose.

I’M in the process of testing my new boat that i built just to meet her, hopefully it is watertight so I can sail it away with her, does anybody have a sextant that i can use to do the crossing

[ATTACH]1037[/ATTACH]