Today is the day! Kulluk sails

I hope I’m not posting prematurely. Pilot onboard at 0830 AK time. I will take a picture of it physically leaving the dock for proof. Since well let’s just say the news to the lower 48 has been a little skewed. Update when I can.

Too little, too late…

When i looked on marinetraffic.com earlier the CGC Healey an ECO boat a tanker and a few other anti pollution boats were waaaaaaay up north.

Maybe the Healey is cutting a path for the rest of the stuff.

Yeah most of the fleet left about oh week and half ago. Disco sisuaq and kulluk are all that remains. And hopefully we lose one of the piece of shits today. Maybe the prices in Alaska ship supply and Safeway go back to normal.

[QUOTE=Bayrunner;79173]When i looked on marinetraffic.com earlier the CGC Healey an ECO boat a tanker and a few other anti pollution boats were waaaaaaay up north.

Maybe the Healey is cutting a path for the rest of the stuff.[/QUOTE]

Cutting a path through what? Do you see any ice in this satellite photo? http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/NEWIMAGES/arctic.seaice.color.003.png there hasn’t been any significant ice since June.

I think they are kidding …

0910 all tugs made up. Shell logistics is contacting anchorage Alaska pending approval to drop lines and depart…

Oh ok. I thought there was always some ice that far north. All i know about Ak is what i see on the discovery channel.

[ATTACH]2230[/ATTACH]

Guardsman and the warrior Makin tow

[QUOTE=jmad;79278][ATTACH]2230[/ATTACH]

Guardsman and the warrior Makin tow[/QUOTE]

AHHHHH!! Dutch Harbor! If I never see that place again it will be too soon! I did once make woopie on top of Ballyhoo on the side overlooking the airport. A flight took off and I know everyone on that plane got a good look at my ass and enormous giggleberries!

Whatever happened to Geyrfalcon?

The gryfalcon is still up here she has a mersk contract. And fill in barge jobs. Believe guys do a 52 day rotation on her.

Did Kulluk and Disco actually leave Dutch?

I found NANIQ and AFFINITY hovering off Wainwright on AIS, but AIS appears to be down at Dutch.

Kulluk left disco still here. Sisuk is as well. And harvey explorer returned from sea this evening.