The r/v DAUNTLESS underway today

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;191442]This is NOT from the Dauntless.[/QUOTE]

Stick with that story.

[QUOTE=Kennebec Captain;191443]Stick with that story.[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope you are not saying that to me? Nothing goes into the water from any of my vessels that isn’t clean and clear.

as far as DSD is concerned, the little darlin can go and fuck him/her self with all the STOOPID posts polluting the joint…this forum has become infested with a childish little pest who seems to be very persistent, like a nasty rash

• Updated - - -

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;191442]This is NOT from the Dauntless.[/QUOTE]

you were wise to state this because you were drawing close to having a size eleven boot surgically inserted into your rectum so far that you’d be tasting the leather

[QUOTE=c.captain;191445]I certainly hope you are not saying that to me? Nothing goes into the water from any of my vessels that isn’t clean and clear.

as far as DSD is concerned, the little darlin can go and fuck him/her self with all the STOOPID posts polluting the joint…this forum has become infested with a childish little pest who seems to be very persistent, like a nasty rash[/QUOTE]

If you hand it out every day you should be able to take it also. You really do not have to mention me in post after post. I am not that bad of a guy. I actually consider you one of my friends if you can believe that.

[QUOTE=c.captain;191445]I certainly hope you are not saying that to me? Nothing goes into the water from any of my vessels that isn’t clean and clear.
[/QUOTE]

I am in full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws, regulations and rules, I assume you are as well.

As far the Joy/Dawn thing, I just want a product that cleans dishes without getting dishpan hands.

As I mentioned before if I even lived in your area c.captain, I would give you a hand when I could. That’s what friends do. I might just even learn something from you. Or even vice versa? I gotta go I have a couple of jobs this afternoon type ya later. Peace out.

[QUOTE=Kennebec Captain;191448]I am in full compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws, regulations and rules, I assume you are as well.

As far the Joy/Dawn thing, I just want a product that cleans dishes without getting dishpan hands.[/QUOTE]

it was only “locker room” talk

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;191449]I might just even learn something from you. Or even vice versa?[/QUOTE]

C’mon c.cap, ya can’t refuse that kind of offer now, can ya? Think of all the nifty things you could learn. Peace out!

you don’t understand that not only do I find immense enjoyment it pillorying you but find as much mirth in your attempt to poke me with a little soggy toothpick

You really do not have to mention me in post after post.

oh but I want to…for the sake of the forum. it is a solemn duty I feel I have to lampoon you mercilessly. now if somehow, someday you convince us you are not the childish little boob you have been here throughout with your asinine posts since you were for some unknown reason allowed to joint this forum, then I will not feel that duty to keep mentioning you because then you will be an equal member due equal respect…

but until then though you are very, very little and you’d better man up and take what you get…and like it! comprende senor pequeno?

I am not that bad of a guy.

oh yes you are and I am quite convinced that there are at least 15 other members of this forum would stand behind that one

I actually consider you one of my friends if you can believe that.

sorry if I don’t reciprocate the sentiment nor has anyone else here I see

keep trying son…in time you might grow up

It all has the be the same person: DSD, The Egyptian Pharaoh, that commodore guy from cruisers forum. I swear it must be a conspiracy.

You poor bastard, you definitely don’t get out much. Mommy must have a “no company in the basement while I’m at work” policy.

[QUOTE=Lee Shore;191454]C’mon c.cap, ya can’t refuse that kind of offer now, can ya? Think of all the nifty things you could learn. Peace out![/QUOTE]

I kind of wish DSD was here and prepared to actually follow through…by the time the first afternoon was over, our little fellow would either mature at least 20 years or would run away sobbing for mommy. there could be no inbetween

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;191449]As I mentioned before if I even lived in your area c.captain, I would give you a hand when I could. [/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, a hand … I bet you would really like that job. That is why you come across as so creepy.

Hi, I am here. Anyways its kool. Thanks. I although do want to see some more photos. How far was the actual move / underway distance?

DSD

You must be a pretty busy fella

NTTAWTT. Peace out

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;191463]Hi, I am here. Anyways its kool. Thanks. I although do want to see some more photos. How far was the actual move / underway distance?

DSD[/QUOTE]

like I said 20minutes so you do the math

[QUOTE=DeepSeaDiver;191463]Hi, I am here. [/QUOTE]

That is the problem … you are here instead of somewhere else, anywhere else. Go annoy someone else with your fantasy posts. This is (or was until you showed up) a group of mariners. Haven’t you ever heard the advice that “children should be seen and not heard”?

If you are interested in learning just read, don’t post. Every single one of your posts is either a cut and paste of something everyone else already knows or that you have just discovered and think we will be impressed that you suddenly “know.” They just make you look even more creepy and that is hard to do.

Go away.

just an update on the progress aboard the DAUNTLESS

reinstalled the cooler grid for the starboard engine after sealing the crap out of it with RTV. It came back from the radiator shop all good so back in it went but with new seals and sealant. Test ran the engine for an hour and watched the level in the expansion tank hold well. Then let it all cool down and the level in the tank only fell an inch after the coolant contracted.

got the fresh water pump running…(actually I think it was always running but was so quiet I couldn’t tell it was turning). there is no pot water in the tank for it to pick up suction so need to do that next.

tried the bilge pump…it runs but does not appear to be getting suction. Will open the strainer to check if it is plogged up.

tried out the sanitary system but no conclusions. The flushing water pump is running but not shutting off when the pressure builds. May need air in the bladder tank. Lit up the MSD but only that. I have to learn how it functions.

engineroom ventilation fans are both working as well as the galley rangehood fan…more to test tho

lit up the galley range and all good…same with the reefers

have one working radar, vhf, depth sounder and gps on the bridge now but more to add. will be getting the autopilot to install soon

got the anchor windlass working yesterday…it has a magnetic brake on the motor which was pretty rusted. pulled out the brake assembly and hit the brake plate with a hammer to free it. after that the motor turned fine as well as the gearbox and windlass shaft. Will be cleaning and reinstalling the brake soon.

lastly, one small item of note which was when I went to shut down the stbd gen, as soon as I opened the breaker between it and the switchboard, the diesel went straight to shutdown even though the run switch was still in the on position. I have never had that happen before and wonder if anyone has trouble shooting tips for me?

still to test is the HVAC system and the MSD plus generator parallelling and still to install autopilot, rudder angle indicators and tachs on the bridge

hopefully underway to LaConner soon and then on to points farther north where I might find political asylum

PM me your shipping address and this is all yours.

[ATTACH]4535[/ATTACH]

Ran across this Craigslist Ad and couldn’t help but notice you have the Dauntless (YP 697) up for sale.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/5910986321.html