The one about Kings Point

A Schulyer professor took a few of his cadets on a boat trip to Kings Point in hopes of inspiring them to take their study’s seriously. Upon arriving they noticed a group of KP midshipmen pointing their sextants at the giant flagpole.

A Schuyler cadet walked up to one of them and asked “eh, Whats yous doing?”
“Before we can graduate we need to figure out the height of the flagpole,” replied the KP Midshipmen.

The schuyler cadet offered to help and within 30 minutes had a wrecking crew from the Bronx loop chain around the pole and secure it to a giant tow truck. SMASH! The pole comes down and the Schuyler guy takes a tape measure from his pocket, measures the pole and announces to everyone, “Dat One Hundred Seventy Two Feet” and walks away.

The King’s Pointer shakes his head and says. “Ain’t that just like a domer! We ask for the height, and he gives us the length!”

hey…pull my finger!

Lol. That’s a good one.

[QUOTE=c.captain;81416]hey…pull my finger![/QUOTE]

Ha - My “Scripts Currently Forbidden” saved my sorry ass again.

that is great. Love it!

Well c.captain, If I’m going to get the rimshot then I’ll just keep going.

*What do a Navy Midshipman and a West Point Cadet have in common?
A: They both got accepted to Kings Point.

*Why do Schuyler cadets wear dark blue coveralls? To cover stains when they hammer and chip
Why to KP mids wear white coveralls? To cover stains when they are hammered by Chip

*An AB and a KP Midshipmen are taking a piss at a public restroom. The Mid finishes first and washes his hands. The AB just walks to the exit. So the mid says to him: “Excuse me. As chief deck cadet I will excuse this behavior just once but only because you never went to college. In 3rd year molecular biology at KP they teach us that even sterile urine can contain bacteria so you must always wash your hands after relieving yourself.” The AB says: “yeah well, at Piney Point they teach us not to piss on our hands.”

*A man was being interviewed for a job at MARAD.
“What Academy did you go to?” ask the interviewer, a KP alumni.
“Schuyler” responded the applicant.
“We don’t hire Schuyler guys here, only KP.”
“I know but I really need this job” says the Schuyler alumni I worked offshore for 20 years but a line snapped one day and I lost both my testicles and can’t go back offshore"
The MARAD admin feels bad for the guy and tells him he’ll start work Monday at noon.
“When does everyone else start? I don’t want any preferential treatment because of my disability.”
“Everyone else starts at 7 am” says the MARAD director “but I 'll be honest with you, nothing gets done before noon. We just sit
around scratching our balls waiting for orders.”

*Two third mates, one from KP and the other from Cal maritime, are bragging about how good they so the captain puts them to the test.
“For the first test you each drive the ship for 30 minutes, the one with the straightest line on the course recorder wins” says the captain
The sun is setting over the horizon as the KP mate takes the helm and he struggles to keep it to port.
After 30 minutes the captain says “Well fuck that was the worse show of seamanship I’ve seen in years. Your turn” and he points to the Cal mate who takes the helm and SMASH, BAng objects start falling off the shelves, the Engine room calls screaming and the captain’s chair slides across the bridge.
After only 5 minutes the captain orders the AB back to the helm and cries “Holy shit, that was terrible, worse than the KP cadet!”
“Yes sir” replies the Cal mate “but I’ll be sober by morning”

*A KP, schuyler and maine cadet are on training cruise aboard a real rust bucket sailing inside the arctic circle. A few weeks go by when the engine starts spitting black smoke so the captain finds a desolate harbour nearby and drops the anchor. All 3 cadets go ashore but the woods are thick and dark and they soon split up and get lost. By morning they return and line up to visit the medic.
The schuyler cadet tells his story first “I went into the woods and a fucking giant snake bit me”
“That’s nothing” says the Maine cadet. “I was attacked by a gang of wild mongooses and got bit 17 times.”
“Wow that’s crazy” said the KP cadet. “I found a warm and cozy cabin with an old man who warned their are only two things on the island that bite: snakes and mongoose. I snuggled up in a warm and cozy bed then, in the morning returned to the ship making sure I avoided both.”
"So why do you need the medic? Asked the Schuyler guy.
“Well” replied the KP cadet while scratching his balls “That fucker forgot to mention the crabs!”

*KP cadet calls home crying: “Mommy the Admiral got upset when I used the word, “shit” but I was just being honest, that’s what his ass tastes like.”

*The unofficial KP motto: “Sex is only a pain in the ass when you’re doing it right.”

*What engineers do when they arrive aboard ship:
A Cal Maritime Engineer
Squirts some oil on the two engines.
They seem to run pretty good.
Returns to his cabin to smoke a bowl and celebrate.

A Maine Maritime Engineer
The one on the left looks very attractive.

A Schuyler Engineer
Realizes none of them belong to him.
Starts wiping down all evidence of his fingerprints.

A Mass Engineer
Is told something about two engines, but doesn’t know where they are.
Decides to have lunch.

A Texas Engineer
Has two engines
Counts them again and has 4 engines
Counts them again and has 42 engines.
Counts them again and learns he has 2 engines.
Returns to his cabin to pat himself on the back

A KP Engineer
Sees he’s got two engines but they aren’t listed on his checklist so returns to the ECR for coffee
The 1st tells him he’s a moron and orders him to sit on his hands while he does the round himself
The KP engineer has the wiper turn on the computer for him then types out a complaint with his nose

*And a true story for the grand finale: http://gcaptain.com/forum/scuttlebutt/3-funny-sh-captain-post81512.html#post81512

Now pull my finger!

Dear Abby:

I am a crack dealer in New Jersey who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of the HIV virus. My parents live in a suburb of Philadelphia and one of my sisters, who lives in Bensenville, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for running a meth lab and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Jersey City.

I have two brothers. One graduated from Kings Point. The other brother is currently being held in the Wellington Remand Center on charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in the Bronx and is still a part time “working girl” in a brothel. Her time there is limited as we hope to open our own brothel with her as the working madam. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would get them off the street, and hopefully, their heroin habits.

All things considered, my main problem is this. I love my fiancée and look forward to bringing her into the family and I certainly want to be totally honest with her.

So my question is this; do you think I should I tell her about my brother who went to Kings Point?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation

[QUOTE=deepdraft;81686]Dear Abby:

I am a crack dealer in New Jersey who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of the HIV virus. My parents live in a suburb of Philadelphia and one of my sisters, who lives in Bensenville, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for running a meth lab and are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Jersey City.

I have two brothers. One graduated from Kings Point. The other brother is currently being held in the Wellington Remand Center on charges of sexual misconduct with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in the Bronx and is still a part time “working girl” in a brothel. Her time there is limited as we hope to open our own brothel with her as the working madam. I am hoping my two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to prostitute themselves, it would get them off the street, and hopefully, their heroin habits.

All things considered, my main problem is this. I love my fiancée and look forward to bringing her into the family and I certainly want to be totally honest with her.

So my question is this; do you think I should I tell her about my brother who went to Kings Point?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation[/QUOTE]

Oh my - my my
It could be worse - Fort Scupper comes to mind