Thanksgiving

To all of you out there that’ll be keeping America moving, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgivings. Be safe and I’ll look forward to the fun and lively discussion that the good folks on gCaptain tirelessly supply.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, whether at home or at sea.

Thanks! Cornish game hens for the crew this year.

[QUOTE=OBXmariner;148616]To all of you out there that’ll be keeping America moving, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgivings. Be safe and I’ll look forward to the fun and lively discussion that the good folks on gCaptain tirelessly supply.[/QUOTE]

Weather bound in New Haven for Thanksgiving 2014. But, I will be putting out a big, traditional spread using my paternal grandmother’s old recipes.
If ya gotta be out here for the holidays, I try to make it a little like being at home.
Happy Thanksgiving to all hands afloat and ashore.

[QUOTE=capnfab;148673]Weather bound in New Haven for Thanksgiving 2014. But, I will be putting out a big, traditional spread using my paternal grandmother’s old recipes.
If ya gotta be out here for the holidays, I try to make it a little like being at home.
Happy Thanksgiving to all hands afloat and ashore.[/QUOTE]

That’s right…might as well eat good while we’re out here.

Save 7 more seats, we’ll be out there in the morning.

I’ll be eating some roasted, oiled dolphin in your honor this year.

Cheers! (seriously! have a great one!)

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

Always nice when the galley goes all out to have a good Thanksgiving meal!

Happy Thanksgiving. Going to be a good meal they had King Crab out for breakfast.

Happy Thanksgiving from the MSC vessel M/V C-Commando in Pearl Harbor, HI. It feels good making double pay today

Looks like your enjoying that double pay sitting at the dock. Happy t dAy