Happy Holidays to everyone

Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkah. Good Kwanzaa. Happy Yule-tide. And sure, it’s a bit early, but Hau’oli Makahiki Hou.

Best wishes and thanks to all of you who visit, post, support, sponsor, flame, criticize, but most of all add to the content here at gCaptain.com forums. The forums exist for you. Thanks for making them what they are!

Doug

My mom said it was time to grow up and make a christmas card :smiley:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Merry Christmas to all…

BTW Capt Lee, I did notice you did not send out your usuall Christmas card this year and just wanted to tell you thanks…

From all of us…:smiley:

I wish every poster here a happy holiday season. I thank you all for your support and input. I know we all don’t see things from the same perspective (that is the benefit from sharing information) and there are personality clashes, but it is not to be taken personally. I appologize to any whom I may have offended this past year. I wish all job seekers, myself included, success in the new year. It has been enjoyable chatting and sharing with each one of you. I look forward to a new year of gCaptain postings…and thank you to the administrators, John and Mike, for the great site and info provided here.

Doug, Happy Holidays to you and everyone else. I wish you all a safe and satisfying season. Even you CMA, despite the raider gear. LOL Ditto on thanks to Mike and John for such a great site. I’ve learned things from other aspects of this maritime industry that I would have never considered. ps I think I prefer the taste of ‘chicken of the sea’ tuna over starkist now.

Yo Ho Ho & a Bottle of Rum. Merrrrrrry Christmas!

Holiday Shore Leave…

Merry Christmas, everyone. As Frank Sinatra said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=“100%” border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[LEFT]<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=“100%” border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[B]An Old Fashioned Christmas [/B]</TD><TD width=120></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[/LEFT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD>[LEFT]<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=“100%” border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=20></TD><TD vAlign=top roundtrip=“0” lastVisited=“7”>[B]Give me an old fashioned christmas, an old fashioned christmas,
Family faces, wide open spaces, covered with snow,
Right now my mom there in the kitchen, basting the christmas bird,
You’ll have to take my word, you can’t find that at the automat.
An old fashioned fireplace, give me an old fashioned fireplace,
My heart remembers smoldering embers, warming your glow,
I’d trade that whole manhattan skyline, the shimmering steel and chrome,
For one old fashioned christmas back home.
[/B]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[/LEFT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

What a great bunch of folks…I hold my head up high (hic) to be amongst you…I toast you all (hic, burp) and hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year…LOVE TO ALL…STEVE.

[B]To all you pet lover friends. Merry Christmas!!![/B]

Click here

I can’t put into words the appreciation I have for the members of this forum. Without your support gCaptain would nothing more then a hobby… but with it we are a community and one I’m proud to be a part of.

Happy Holidays,
John

Maligayang Pasko at Manigong Bagong Taon!!

To hell with all this holiday stuff, but I love you guys.

Ah crap ,now we did it…C_A is getting all moist on us now…:smiley:

Merry Christmas…

Merry Christmas to all contributors who make this site the great place that it is!

Merry Christmas to all! Thank you for all the good information, help and support this year. Very nice to have such a good group of folks in one place. Best to all in 2010!

Well Grinch that I usually am, I was avoiding this thread. But seeing as I was made so very welcome. Merry Xmas and Happy 2010 to all.

Thanks Jeff same to ya and Maligayang Pasko ng Pagkabuhay when that comes along…

Well I am in the New Orleans Airport heading home for Christmas. Just got my upgrade to first class so that equals at least 4 free Jack and cokes between here and Atlanta. Thanks for putting up with me this year. I know it is not always easy. Merry Christmas!!

[quote=john;23291]I can’t put into words the appreciation I have for the members of this forum. Without your support gCaptain would nothing more then a hobby… but with it we are a community and one I’m proud to be a part of.

Happy Holidays,
John[/quote]

No…No…

thank YOU for giving us a place to gather- and rant John!:smiley:

Thanks to the dozens on here who have helped me- many personally- you know who you are:)

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and hopefully a happily employed New Year!

Anthony