Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday

Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season to all of you. May your holiday be filled with good food, good friends and good fortune wherever you may be.
tengineer

I know I have not been around as much as before. Pemex is getting the best of me. I did want to say Merry Christmas to you all and hope you have a Happy New Year! I think we all have a lot to be thankful for and a bright future for us all.

Merry Christmas to my Gcaptain family.

Lee

[ATTACH]1447[/ATTACH]

Merry Christmas , here’s to a safe and Happy New Year !

[QUOTE=tengineer;59670]Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season to all of you. May your holiday be filled with good food, good friends and good fortune wherever you may be.
tengineer[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly!!

Merry Christmas to all of you and especially those of you who have to work.

I hope everyone has a safe and merry Christmas, regardless of where you might be.

Merry Christmas to all! Peace and prosperity! I am pleased to announce that I start with Hornbeck in the new year. I was hired this past week. It was a nice Christmas gift. Thanks to all who have provided support in this past year.

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all from the mountains of Montana!

Merry Christmas to all hands here at gCaptain and to those of us afloat this year…

[B][I]Sending a smile and sunshine to everyone this holiday… I will toast to all this afternoon, and especially everyone that is working ![/I][/B]

[ATTACH]1450[/ATTACH]

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a safe and prosperous New Year! (Santa came!!)

rjbpilot…Congrats on the new gig. A good way to start the new year.

Merry Christmas to all.

And to the Candian master who extended a very gracious invitation to a wonderful Christmas Dinner, thank you!