"happy thanksgiving everybody"

Cheers…

Who’s out sharing their turkey with Poseidon today and what part of the seven seas are you in? Sound off!

[QUOTE=“PaddyWest2012;125273”]Who’s out sharing their turkey with Poseidon today and what part of the seven seas are you in? Sound off![/QUOTE]

S.F. Bay, beautiful weather here and got a good cook, he was up at 0230 prepping a good meal. It would only be better if I were home with family.

Sharing my turkey with Diosa del Mar. wishing I was on an azure sea somewhere [QUOTE=PaddyWest2012;125273]Who’s out sharing their turkey with Poseidon today and what part of the seven seas are you in? Sound off![/QUOTE]

[ATTACH]3783[/ATTACH]

Standing by in Newark Bay. Customer provided us with a Boston Market spread. All is well. Happy Thanksgiving folks.

Currently running a 45 ft crewboat on a dredge project. Have an American Legion Post that does dinner almost every night of the week for $8.00. Even though I’m living ashore, away from home, I am eating rather well, rather cheaply! Happy Thanksgiving, my brothers and sisters. Stay safe out there.

[ATTACH]3784[/ATTACH]

Chow time

Shipyard in port Arthur, TX. Cook made smoked turkey on the BBQ grill and a table full of desserts. Great job!

Green Canyon… and we don’t even have a turkey!!!

Got up early on my off watch to get the bird going, and luckily all fast alongside to eat as a crew around 1400. Up in the northeast towboatin. We will be back for Xmas aboard next hitch too. Nice to not be underway in shit!

[QUOTE=ryanwood86;125302]Green Canyon… and we don’t even have a turkey!!![/QUOTE]

Somebody f@#$%d up

Haha Shell told us we would be in on Monday… I guess they mean next Monday! But the cook did a good job whipping something up to make the day enjoyable.

Edit…

Had a good meal here on Lake Michigan