Thanks Button Is Back!

I apologize for the delay in getting the thanks button installed and back working on the forum. Unfortunately all the old “thanks” have been lost (not really I just don’t know how to integrate them) but the popular feature is back and ready for use!

FOR THOSE NEW TO THE FORUM… this new feature is simple. If you like a post that you read simply look for this button, (located just below each post), and click it to thank the person who wrote the post.

John - By any chance, will the “chat” feature be back at all?

That stinks I lost all 10,000 thanks I got on the Capt. Rob the Medal (Metal?) Hunter Thread!

Thanks for fixing the Thanks feature… would love to see the chat come back too.

[QUOTE=Jon;33001]That stinks I lost all 10,000 thanks I got on the Capt. Rob the Medal (Metal?) Hunter Thread!

Thanks for fixing the Thanks feature… would love to see the chat come back too.[/QUOTE]

anyone who suffered that much should be presented with a gCaptain t-shirt, hat, mug or some small token of acknowledgement…as for the rest??

nope- dont see that Icon

The chat feature is back (look at the bottom of the screen)… is it not working for you guys?

I have not actually chatted on it, but it seems to be there and looks like it will work.

[QUOTE=seadawg;33012]anyone who suffered that much should be presented with a gCaptain t-shirt, hat, mug or some small token of acknowledgement…as for the rest??[/QUOTE]

T-shirt, hat ? Lol, I would be happy if everyone took me off “ignore”. I used to blab on it all the time, so much faster/easier than “IM” or email etc.

I would probably get mug for not bothering everybody… : ) I’m too busy anyhow.

Ok, gotta go thank my own post.

[QUOTE=Horatio;56032]nope- dont see that Icon[/QUOTE]

Horatio, you need to contribute at least 5 posts before the button shows up.