Thank You US Military. You killed Bin Laden!

Hello to all current/former military viewers.

Thought I would say thank you to your service and I thought I’d let you know the US finally got Bin Laden!! Just saw on Fox News. Thank God for all you do.

Good job! Bring our boys back home now.

You can run, but you can’t hide. Who’s next?

Hoo Rah! god bless our military heroes! And for the washington, district of corruption REMF’s and politicothieves, STFU! You didn’t kill anyone!

It was genius burying him at sea… No “shrine” for the scumbags to have for their martyr. hehe

We received this photo from a Navy insider:

Update: Apparently that photo was a fake… BUT CIA Boss Says U.S. Will ‘Ultimately’ Release Bin Laden Photo

I am glad there is no body for them to bury or celebrate around, but of course not having a body to show is going to bring out all the Conspiracy Theorists. All the stories should be very interesting.

[QUOTE=chemcarrier;49218]I am glad there is no body for them to bury or celebrate around, but of course not having a body to show is going to bring out all the Conspiracy Theorists. All the stories should be very interesting.[/QUOTE]

Body or no body you know the conspiracy people would just say its not his. It will be entertaining to see what all the nuts come up with though…

Have you noticed that they went from spelling his name Osama Bin Laden to Usama Bin Laden. This is because Osama , looks too much like Obama.

SO Usama’s last word were " I need a room full of Navy Seals like I need a hole in the head… Your wish is our command…

I was wondering the same thing.

Has anyone heard any good conspiracies yet I have been offshore? I’ve not paid any attention to the news last few days.