Tankerman / A.B. pay

Bouchard needs PICs

Ha Ha Haā€¦ go for it. Do it. Actually where not bad to work for, but your not an actual ā€œtankermanā€ so get that shit out of your head. The mates where in charge, you turned valves and wiped asphalt up. And bring some thick skin, the turnover rate isnt that way because its a soft and loving environment.

I can turn valves & wipe asphalt for 400 a day!

The boats wherent bad. You ate well. Whole different regime in the office from when I was there. Depends if you like the cold.

[QUOTE=BernieMan;136486]Andrie from the lakes.[/QUOTE]

Iā€™ve met a few people who have worked at Andrie, but none that had anything good to say about the experience. Andrie seems to be always hiring.

When I was there, the 3 engineers on the Karen had their acts together, I still to this day havent seen a cleaner, more efficient boat. I see the ad in workboat all the time, but the 28/14 or 90/12 thing isnt for me anymore. Muskegon can be a fun town to party in, ive waited for a letter in the mail from there about child support/paternity test for the last 8 years, think im in the clear by now. Beer, hocky and chunky woman equal good times.

1 Like

I guess thats I was contacted after couple hrs of emailing my resume.

Yeah everyone I know who has worked there didnā€™t stay for long. They seem to have a certain way of doing things and thatā€™s the only way.

I work for Andrie and I like it. It is a good company and many of the employees have been there for a long time. I can see my self being here a while.

Like with many jobs on the Lakes, or anywhere. When you work for a captain who has been on the same route in the same trade for 20 years they have developed a certain way of doing things. Learn it, it works.

Is andrie still only doing 28/14?

They have tried to offer equal time but most of the guys want to work 28/14 because of the Winter layoffs.

Equal time, a long Winter with an unlucky rotation and you could end up with a 4 hitch year.

There are a few who do equal time.

Was wondering if anyone knew the current pay for ab/tankerman for osg and what Reinhauer pays for ab. I currently work for bouchard

whatā€™s does bouchard pay ab?

$270/day with $55.00/day travel
28/14

thatā€™s not bad , are they hiring ,im makin 210 as ab 20/10 travel and grub paid for

I think they are always hiring ABs. Call them and ask for Ed Pickman.

hows working there ? You like it ? Always hiring ? Do they have a high turn around ?

Itā€™s Bouchard. I happen to like it there. But then againā€¦, Iā€™m a bit twisted and half fuckin crazy.

haha count me in

Reinauer tankerman are around 470/day thatā€™s with 50/day travel