Software options for upgrading using a mac

Does anyone know what study (CG questions) software I can use to upgrade an engineering license using a mac? A long time ago I switched to mac and always found new programs to replace the Windows-only options, but now I’m stuck. Hawsepipe.net is windows-only…

Thanks in advance.

Get an OEM version of windows xp and install it using boot camp, vmware or parallels. Boot camp is already on your mac, but it will boot as PC only. Then you can run anything.

I have a MacBook Pro and run the 500/1600 ton program for Hawspipe with Bootcamp. Work great.

Thanks guys. Was hoping I didn’t have to go to Boot Camp or Parallels, but that may be my only option. Glad to hear it works fine though! Can you still get XP brand new? XP was a good platform and I have nothing good to say about Vista or 7 which is why I switched to mac. This is a good example of a program that would be great on a tablet, even though I haven’t broke down and got an ipad yet (the wife has one). The ease of getting this studying out of the way without getting my computer out would make it nice. Once we finish installing the wifi system at work I would be fine not taking my computer at all. I always preferred real books to study but a max limit of 12 kilos for luggage makes it hard to take any books at all.

if you are just looking for a test taking program seasources.net is online and free and it works fine on my mac

[QUOTE=NewEngr;56711]Thanks guys. Was hoping I didn’t have to go to Boot Camp or Parallels, but that may be my only option. Glad to hear it works fine though! Can you still get XP brand new? XP was a good platform and I have nothing good to say about Vista or 7 which is why I switched to mac. This is a good example of a program that would be great on a tablet, even though I haven’t broke down and got an ipad yet (the wife has one). The ease of getting this studying out of the way without getting my computer out would make it nice. Once we finish installing the wifi system at work I would be fine not taking my computer at all. I always preferred real books to study but a max limit of 12 kilos for luggage makes it hard to take any books at all.[/QUOTE]

Just google OEM version windows XP for sale you will get 100 hits

Good info. Gotta figure out bootcamp now.