Sea term problems "help"

I am a new student who just started at Suny Maritime College in the Bronx, NY. I have an associates with 84 credits. I will be studying marine business and commerce ( deck license ). This will be my first term at Suny Maritime. Their rules are that I must sail the first and 3rd cruise with them but, then I have the option of sailing as a cadet observer for my second term. I have sailed for 157 days as deck engine utility before I started attending college. I don’t think it’s a good idea for me to sail with the school on the first and 3rd cruise because I don’t think it will allow me to learn as much as I need to learn"600 kids on cruise". Plus, I don’t want to live in a room with 150 kids in big room. I don’t think I will learn as much since there will be at least 30 kids on the flying bridge which will get in the way of learning. I am aware that Kings Point send their cadets on commercial ships. Are there any other schools that I could transfer to that allow me to do all the sumer terms or at least 2/3 as a cadet observer. If some one can give me their advice or whats will be the best option for me I would highly appreciate it. I don’t want to sail on first cruise as mug and do the same thing that I have already done for 157 days. I would rather work hard and learn more towards my major.