Recruiter - Harley Marine Services - Seattle, WA

HARLEY MARINE SERVICESJob DescriptionJob Title:* RecruiterDepartment:* Human Resources/SeattleFLSA Status:**Exempt Type: Full timeReports to: *Director of Human Resources & AdministrationPlease apply at:*https://seattle-harleymarine.icims.com/jobs/1275/recruiter/jobGENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:Achieves …

More…

Lol, good luck. Based on the number of jobs always posted from Harley it would probably be like banging your head against a wall all day everyday.

[QUOTE=z-drive;177464]Lol, good luck. Based on the number of jobs always posted from Harley it would probably be like banging your head against a wall all day everyday.[/QUOTE]

If they fill all those office jobs they just posted, they will have twice as many people in the office than they do on the boats.

I’ve met some guys from millenium over the years, so this doesn’t apply.
I’m curious to hear from people from the other harley companies, union and non, on how they got hired. I’m currently employed and not going anywhere anytime soon, but am curious …just saying they advertise aggressively and it sounds like any or most that apply get no response at all.
Couple years ago when I was out on the hunt I did everything but show up in person to no avail. We know the gulf companies MO on advertising aimlessly…is harley the same way?

I know a couple guys at Harley in Seattle who say it’s ok, but they have some really old boats. Word is LA has better boats and pay. They have a couple new boats in Alaska and they just hired the former general manager of Cook Inlet Tug and Barge to lead Harley’s expansion in Alaska. NY has a more mixed reputation. I hear the Gulf sucks, but they just bought four more boats.

Yeah their equipment in la/lb is top notch…hard company to break into.