Question For Becoming A Mate

A little cranky this mornin are we?? Go get a cup of coffee and a what ever snack you like;)

Maybe a bagel smeared with cream cheese with blue berries sprinkled on top… Or what ever fruit compote you like… Just relax… We’re all brothers here…

No need to lash out… Now what’s on your mind?

A troll is a troll is a troll. Why don’t you stir shit after you’ve got more sea days than forum posts

I was bored. Good way to kill time.

Not a coffee drinker, but it was written while drinking my morning diet coke. I did write it before I had eaten anything. My wife does say she has to keep me fed or I get cranky.

Whoa nellie! My hair was blown back for a minute there. Easy Tiger…take a breath. I am just breaking balls. Not yours to begin with I might add. Sensitive are we? I claimed nothing in my post. I actually said that I Iearn something new every time I visit this site. You win “Cap”…you are the bestest and I am a piece of shit deckhand. I know absolutely nothing about standing a bridge watch.

There is always iron mike to watch over the wheelhouse for snack time :wink:

[QUOTE=godspd44;78580]A little cranky this mornin are we?? Go get a cup of coffee and a what ever snack you like;)[/QUOTE]

REPLY I think you’ve reached the point where you just need to keep your ears open and your mouth mostly shut for awhile. Or at least watch what you say. Remember, you are going to stick out like a sore thumb at Bo-Truc. It won’t be long before people will know that the new dumbass deckhand from PMI over at Bo-Truc is also the smart mouth Clint Eastwood impersonator.

You make a good point… I will take your advice.
Thanks

How’s that? Better?
It’s seems the Clint Eastwood was irritating some folks.

[QUOTE=tugsailor;78601]REPLY I think you’ve reached the point where you just need to keep your ears open and your mouth mostly shut for awhile. Or at least watch what you say. Remember, you are going to stick out like a sore thumb at Bo-Truc. It won’t be long before people will know that the new dumbass deckhand from PMI over at Bo-Truc is also the smart mouth Clint Eastwood impersonator.[/QUOTE]

Don’t worry tugsailor, this young feller is going to be easy to spot! He will be the one walking around everyday or two with a golden meadow reebok hanging out of his a$$

Use of NUC or RIAM signals also come in handy for those sandwich-making times.