President Trump and Melania test positive for covid

A quote from Thomas Jefferson re: the First Continental Congress? or…

Pence and Harris would be a more evenly matched fight.

I don’t know about that but I do know I was disappointed in Trumps performance during the debate. I was hoping for a repeat of his WWE days before he started acting in front larger audiences in politics. Trump should of put Biden in a Figure-4 & made him tap out of the race. That’s the type of President I want.

4 Likes

You do realize that interview was in early March and the guidance was changed not long after as the virus spread and masks became more widely available right?

4 Likes

Wear ya masks. people. Yes, some virus particles can get in, but your body will most likely be able to handle those with your innate immune response and will “recognize” the virus if you are exposed to it again. Given that Pres. T was up close and personal and glad-handing a lot of people in the last few weeks, he probably got a heavy viral load in a short period of time. The WH has really good on site medical facilities so if he’s at Walter Reed, he is sicker than the WH is letting on. He still will likely survive but who knows with what sort of organ damage etc. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

PS the news keeps breaking with more positives from that event with SCOTUS nominee Barrett. Kelly Ann Conway makes it what, eight or nine now? Two senators on the Judicial committee are in that group.

Wear ya damn masks people!

1 Like

And here’s another thing…they have him on Vitamin D…very possibly the bio available type by prescription only because that bypasses the whole conversion process in the liver (takes time)…but for the rest of you, get those Vitamin D levels up. I take about 2,000 IU per day and my levels are good to go. Most Americans are deficient or insufficient. It’s dirt cheap, available at any pharmacy, grocery store etc.

There is more and more evidence (actual studies) showing a strong link between low Vit D levels and poor Covid outcomes.

4 Likes

What did I say? Any mention of HCL? Nah.

By the way the "polyclonal antibody cocktail” the article mentions he’s taking is 21st century-speak for what they called a 100 years ago a serum. Old tech. Look it up. Serums were some of the first truly effective medical treatments in history. They began in the late 19th century. Great for diptheria, etc. Not so much for coronavirus diseases. Doctors tried a number of them on the Spanish Flu a hundred years ago, with great fanfare and no result. So if Regeneron pulls off a useful serum here it will be a true breakthrough.

He is on supplemental oxygen. Has to be worse than they are letting on. Like I said, he should recover, but he may end up being a “long hauler”

Please let him live long enough to hear his guilty verdict.

4 Likes

…and so it came that the Lord smote the Serpent Trump with virulence and pestilence, as he also smote those found within his nest of vipers. And the Lord said, “It is good.”

2 Likes

Is that what God did to the other 7 million serpent Americans infected & 210k dead too?

And if there’s anyone on the planet who believes in God & has ever read a history book they know God has never grown so tired of ugliness to kill a world leader. If God was like that every US President since Carter would have been smote because of all of our wars, world police actions & invasions since then. Say what you want about Trump but he hasn’t dropped bombs on another country or started a Uncle Sam GoFundMe account for terrorists & revolutionaries to wage war like Obama, W Bush, Clinton, H Bush & Reagan did. Perhaps that’s one of the reasons the deep pockets behind the media, community activists & institutionalized government organizations are so adamant about leading the sheep against him? I was a toddler when Carter left office & don’t ever remember a 3 year stretch where the US hasn’t invaded somewhere for something that wasn’t any of our business. I like Trump for that & if a person is absolutely sick of our wars as I am that would be enough to vote for him IMO.

Im surprised at the restraint from our leftist members, I figured they would be giddy about this news. Im sure they are all wishing him dead in private.

Im sure he will be fine.

1 Like

How can you die of a hoax?

4 Likes

“Only the good die young”

1 Like

The thought of Pence in the Oval Office kind of puts a damper on things.

I watched The Omen, the Damian Thorn trilogy as a kid & if I recall correctly it has to be done with 1 of seven magic daggers on holy ground.