Pictures

The pictures i upload from my iphone never work. Im even uploading via the g.capt app. What gives?

upload them first to a laptop or tablet then upload them to an image hosting site like Flickr.com. Then use the URL for the photo to insert between tags…

then you say “presto the magnificent” and voila, your photos magically appear here!

Thats what I do on my computer but when im on my phone I should be able to upload pictures off of my phone via the g.capt app

[QUOTE=Bayrunner;155540]Thats what I do on my computer but when im on my phone I should be able to upload pictures off of my phone via the g.capt app[/QUOTE]

Be glad that the app works as it has been down for what a couple of years for Android Users!

I just downloaded the gCaptain app for my new Android phone and the app crashes. Says it can’t reach remote server or some such

And I have a eyebrow raiser pic or two this week.

[QUOTE=catherder;155552]I just downloaded the gCaptain app for my new Android phone and the app crashes. Says it can’t reach remote server or some such

And I have a eyebrow raiser pic or two this week.[/QUOTE]

Theres a gCaptain app!!!

[QUOTE=Lone_Star;155560]Theres a gCaptain app!!![/QUOTE]

Who is that PHAT KOREAN PHUCK ANYWAY?

FUCKING ANDROID APPS! Why don’t you people wind back the clock a decade and just use an EFFING PC?

[QUOTE=c.captain;155561]Who is that PHAT KOREAN PHUCK ANYWAY?

FUCKING ANDROID APPS! Why don’t you people wind back the clock a decade and just use an EFFING PC?[/QUOTE]

Yeaaap, there’s an app for that…if only it worked.