So confused with all these changes!

So I gather there is a new android app. I also saw and posted on a thread about it. Some people said they got it from the Playstore (i think). I could not find the new app in playstore, just the old forum runner one. The mobile site won’t let me see anymore than the past 7 days so I can’t even get to the thread about it and I can’t see just new posts. My gcaptain mibile experience , post app crash went from a hassle but workable to well, confusion. Aaggh…what am i doing wrong?

Nothing wrong on your end, they need to fix the issues and get a new android app loaded in the play store.

[QUOTE=Hawespiper5;163487]So I gather there is a new android app. I also saw and posted on a thread about it. Some people said they got it from the Playstore (i think). I could not find the new app in playstore, just the old forum runner one. The mobile site won’t let me see anymore than the past 7 days so I can’t even get to the thread about it and I can’t see just new posts. My gcaptain mibile experience , post app crash went from a hassle but workable to well, confusion. Aaggh…what am i doing wrong?[/QUOTE]

Is it working better for you now? (make sure you hit reload a few times or reset your browser cache)

[QUOTE=john;163513]Is it working better for you now? (make sure you hit reload a few times or reset your browser cache)[/QUOTE]

Yes thanks

My iPhone is working good this morning on public wifi