App for android error

I can’t access gcap with the android app. Any suggestions? Please

I am getting an Error message also. This is the message - “The remote server sent an unknown response. This could b a result of the plugin being outdated or having a conflict.”

Same issue. Tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling and that didn’t help. Maybe an update is coming for the app?

Yes, I tried that as well.

[QUOTE=Hawesclaws;128468]Yes, I tried that as well.[/QUOTE]

Yep, Same here… Nothing!

Still nothing, do any admins have any insight?

Yep same error here too…

Ok, we located the bug and it should be fixed by tomorrow morning… thanks for stby. -John

[QUOTE=john;128873]Ok, we located the bug and it should be fixed by tomorrow morning… thanks for stby. -John[/QUOTE]

Ok this is working on my end… can you guys confirm that it works for you?

still down 0430 1/24

My app still isn’t working as well.

My android app is still not working.

“Error. The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict.”

[QUOTE=dredgeboater;129024]My android app is still not working.

“Error. The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict.”[/QUOTE]

I am still having the same error message when ever I try to use the Android App

[QUOTE=dredgeboater;129024]My android app is still not working.

“Error. The remote server sent an unknown response. This could be a result of the forum software plugin being outdated or having a conflict.”[/QUOTE]

same here, hasn’t worked in quite some time.

I just upgraded my phone to Android 4.4 kitkat, since then I get the error. Anyone else running kitkat having the problem.

Same problem here, still get error message. App. Unusable.

Mine too John. It hasn’t worked in 3 weeks.

Ok, I’m hoping we finally squashed this bug. Please let me know if you are still getting the error.

still getting error. im heading back out today…hopefully this gets ironed out…the app is the only way i am able to access gcap.

Me too. I head out Thursday morning. I will miss GCaptain underway…