Pay questions

Problem is mostly wages walking in the door are not going to be equivalent to the guy who’s been with the company a while. Most of the day rates should be viewed as “potential” income with a given company rather than a going rate.

Ryan my lad. You have been chosen a gCaptain warrior but now you need to make a decision which may haunt you for the rest of your days at sea. Which c.captain do you now follow?

“You’ll love Pusan cadet. You will never find a more wonderful land of ladies of the night. We’ll head straight for Texas Street and get you finally laid. My treat!”

or

“goddammit TMAcadet1… keep your smart mouth shut and try to learn something from these miserable fuckers.”

with the “Force” you can only follow one…the “valuable experience in foreign ports” or the “pointy stick”?

The top of my page labels this thread as, “Pay Questions.” This is yet another reason other than those provided by those kind enough to chime in above, why the pay question is a valid one. I may be incorrect however. Maybe the thread is referring to something else other than pay?

Uhhhhh ohhhhhh …

What is thy bidding my master?

[ATTACH]2629[/ATTACH]

Actually I think this is more like it. Mother Effer that is

[QUOTE=ChiefRob;87240][ATTACH]2629[/ATTACH]

Actually I think this is more like it. Mother Effer that is[/QUOTE]

I gather that one book ends this

[QUOTE=Fraqrat;87236]What is thy bidding my master?[/QUOTE]

ok Fraq, you can be a gCaptain warrior too. Afterall you were the only one in my team to not effing bail on me during “Operation Liquify UniBlab”.

I do know which of the many different c.captains you’ll choose to be!

Let me tell you tho son…the rubber suit is a bitch when it’s hot out and a bitch for Halloween because you have to drink beers through a straw!

I think I’m getting the hang of the pointy stick. I have no problem helping out with what I can, but it seems like these questions have been asked a hundred times. GCaptain is a great place to get a round about range of pay but not for specific rates. Talking salary can be awkward but its a part of the interview process. I understand wanting to know ball park figures so you can be educated in the subject before you start with the interview or even decide to apply but asking for specific pay is hard due to different factors that go into pay.

Either way, I value whatever info you guys can pass along. It helps guys like me out more than I can convey. That’s what makes this site so valuable. Not the bickering and nagging of typical blog sites (which occurs here as well). I know it requires patience sometimes… But we appreciate your input.