No one told me about this part

Question: What has 40,000 tons of grain, 10 evacs, 3 incidents of piracy, 4 security guards, 2 pontoons, one collision, 15’ of hole in the port pontoon, 1 month in Suez (without seeing the other side), no nd in sight, all on a ship designed to come apart in the middle???

Answer: My first hitch on an ITB.

This has been an interesting trip. Lots of insight involving modern piracy as well as on board security dynamics. When i return from Egypt and have a more reliable internet connection i’ll be able to post some good data. Including pictures of the “minor damage” to the Yassin C as she was towed into Mombassa with the entire bridge burned out. (i’m sorry if this has already been discussed, slow internet here prevents me from checking everyhting i missed the last few months.)

[QUOTE=yeehawherb;36589]Question: What has 40,000 tons of grain, 10 evacs, 3 incidents of piracy, 4 security guards, 2 pontoons, one collision, 15’ of hole in the port pontoon, 1 month in Suez (without seeing the other side), no nd in sight, all on a ship designed to come apart in the middle???

Answer: My first hitch on an ITB.

This has been an interesting trip. Lots of insight involving modern piracy as well as on board security dynamics. When i return from Egypt and have a more reliable internet connection i’ll be able to post some good data. Including pictures of the “minor damage” to the Yassin C as she was towed into Mombassa with the entire bridge burned out. (i’m sorry if this has already been discussed, slow internet here prevents me from checking everyhting i missed the last few months.)[/QUOTE]

Wow, we look forward to the photos!

Yeah, this sounds like quite an experience indeed.