**NMC Closed Monday Due To Weather**

Bos rec. (617) 223-3040
(617) 557-9082

Try these

[QUOTE=txwooley;132096]Whos bright idea was it to locate the damn thing in West Virginia in the first place?

Dang thing is closed more than it’s open.[/QUOTE]

That would be Senator Robert Byrd.

I looked up the weather on Monday for Martinsburg WV it said it was 32 and partly cloudy.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE][QUOTE=dncartersweatte1993;132287]I looked up the weather on Monday for Martinsburg WV it said it was 32 and partly cloudy.[/QUOTE]

[B]BS[/B]. The high for the day was 29 degrees, and that was at midniight, and it dropped all day long. They got nearly a foot of snow and the entire state of West Virginia has something like 2 snow plows. They are also part of the “National Capital Region” and the entire Federal gov’t in the NCR was closed Monday.

http://www.journal-news.net/?page=photos.largeImage&showlayout=0&loc=news&photoSyndDir=&photo=605367_1.jpg&cutline=Journal%20photos%20by%20Ron%20Agnir<br%20%2F>A%20West%20Virginia%20Division%20of%20Highways%20plow%20truck%20clears%20snow%20off%20W.Va.%209%20near%20Ranson%20on%20Monday%20afternoon.

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KWVMARTI1&day=3&year=2014&month=3&graphspan=day

[QUOTE=jdcavo;132289]… the entire state of West Virginia has something like 2 snow plows.
[/QUOTE]

One to plow and one for parts.

There are only 3 last names in the whole state I believe. Must have been high “relative humidity” which closed the place.

I believe Robert Byrd had the NMC stuck out in the “coastal” mountains of WV.

[QUOTE=Too bad steam is gone;132293]There are only 3 last names in the whole state I believe. Must have been high “relative humidity” which closed the place.

I believe Robert Byrd had the NMC stuck out in the “coastal” mountains of WV.[/QUOTE]

There’s a better view of the ocean and all us little sailor boys from way up there. It makes perfect sense!

The medical review officer busts our balls, but lives in a state with an obesity epidemic. Anyone see the 60-minutes story on WV like 7-8 months ago… ? Ive been there, the small girls at the bar where 200 lbs plus. Any port in a storm.

[QUOTE=BargeMonkey;132328]The medical review officer busts our balls, but lives in a state with an obesity epidemic. [/QUOTE]

Relevance notwithstanding, parts of Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania are closer to Martinsburg than most of West Virginia. I commuted there daily from Virginia.

REC Miami had a fire recently according to NMC WV. Resulted in backlog/delays of any pending paperwork.